Do you actually go on people's profiles and read their "about me" thing?

Updates:
I don't know why but I never actually read anyone's until right now. I completely forgot about it

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I do.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Some people are very creative. I specially read it. In fact, I must say thanks. You remembered me to update my 'about me'. It's boring so I'm thinking for something better.

0|0
    0|0
  • if its long enough then sure ill probably give it a quick skim,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do - If I read a question and think knowing more about the person will help me answer the question then I will read their profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I see someone interesting around I'll check out their profile.
    It's kinda disappointing when they don't have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Randomly I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like them yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • If i find them interesting enough yes i do :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nopes, rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they've already interested me from elsewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the good looking gurls

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I usually do if someone has messaged me. Whenever I get a message I go on their profile to see what they are about and what kind of questions they have asked and how they respond to questions so I can see whether I want to associate myself with that person. Also if I am on a question and I find someone's answer interesting I like to go on their profile and read about them. I have a larger "about me" write up and I get comments on it and how it has good detail and that kind of stuff. So ya some people do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • On here? Nah.

When I add a new friend on facebook though, if it's not someone I know well, I usually check out their profile info though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, not the really long one where they list out literally everything about themselves. I think the ones that are brief or to the point are cool. I like little things like song lyrics or quotes cause I think that tells you a lot about a person (or maybe they just put a random one up too)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do :) especially if they've given valuable insight and I want to see where they're from and what they do:) xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I find their comments, opinion interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because I'm nosy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure do..

0|0
    0|0
  • If they seem interesting and its not too long winded