Exactly what benefit does this site have over Yahoo answers?

Think about it. On Gag you can ask any qouestion you have of the other sex, while on Yahoo answers you can ask any question you have of absolutely anyone or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• The same could be said about Reddit, Twitter, or any other form of social media.
    Having specialized categories insures that your information gets seen only by people who care.

You would not want anyone who isn't a licensed surgeon to perform surgery on you. You wouldn't want someone who doens't have a driver's license to be your taxi driver.

You come onto this site to find people who are interested in information exchange regarding the opposite sex. Only people who are interested will see it, and only those people will answer (with a few trolls as the exception).

Expectations give trust. You trust your surgeon to know what he's doing because he has a license for it. You expect a G@Ger to give viable information because it's what they're here to do.

What Girls Said 7

• I agree with the one answer below. GaG is way more helpful than yahoo answers. I feel like the people take more time and effort in their advice. You also get a wider known range of people answering, for example a guy or girl your age or someone that is older. On yahoo answers you can't tell the ages. You also can see whether guys or girls have answered your questions, on yahoo answers that isn't possible. I notice people tend to not answer my questions on yahoo answers and if they do sometimes they are really bad.

• What? You could do the same thing here.

• You don't have to only ask the opposite sex. You can ask your sex as well.

• more people, duh

• Yahoo answers has far more deranged people than GaG...

• GAG is better looking and just better in general.

• Nobody answers my questions on yahoo. That's pretty much the only reason I came here. And I mean NOBODY, like I've asked multiple questions and I rarely get answers. I figure people just don't use it anymore.

What Guys Said 9

• "while on Yahoo answers you can ask any question you have of absolutely anyone or anything"

How is that any different that things on GAG?

• nah rarely used yahoo answers basically... but itsems like a duller version of GAG

• Basically
      (Hahahahaha I honestly wrote half of that before realizing it was a pun since you use it all the time. Seriously.)

• Exactly basically.

• Not much really.. The biggest difference I noticed is more social interactions and more answers/opinions per question

• Here is there a community where you can talk with other users. On yahoo answers they just delete your questions and reduce your points for no reason.

• I don't think I've ever asked / given an answer on yahoo.

You can kind of give a "heads up" here with the "categories"

• yahoo more better for factual and general knowledge questions, there's more sex and relationship questions on this site, but i think yahoo is better

• Solid zero. Bcz on yahoo u can get help from people with PhD (s) ok? that is not something that u can get on gag.

• There's a much bigger social aspect on here.

• Yahoo answers is really dead.