I am leaving GAG soon, how long have you been active?

I have been here 3 almost 4 years and think I am finished with this site. I have had the pleasure of chatting with some good people and learning from some not so friendly and uncanny people. I originally came here asking silly questions like what guys really like in a girl but questions I needed answers to. I am glad that I really did feel like I got help on here. I did have a fun time posting questions and answering some. Anyway it was cool being for a while but I don't plan on being here forever that's just not my plan. Arrivederci 😁👋✌

My days are numbered for sure, it won't be much longer until I finally decide to leave. Thanks for the kind words everyone, it was a pleasure to get to interact with you guys. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Like I told you before, I'll be sad to see you go and I wish you wouldn't. But I understand. I've only been here since the end of November. I hope that you don't deactivate. You're a sweet girl. You'll be missed.

What Guys Said 28

• please think about it again..., don't delete yer account basically... u will regret it 1 day...:-)

• Ehh its just an account but I mean I wouldn't want to have this account forever either.

• Thanks but I am sure I know what I am doing :)

• Hello sammy_31,

I know we have never been personally spoke but still I'm feeling pity because I never had chances to do so. I've seen you around a lot and yes, you seem so altruistic and tantalizing. I was scrutinising your posts because I wanted to follow you on GAG but when I read this question, this schlemiel became the victim of affliction.

Please accept this; as the main soldier who has been struggling to capture the fortress of the Junoesque that is you.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1402148-aprilfoolsday-would-you-agree-believe-on-the-opinions-tomorrow

Thanks for your salubrious presence to this community. Have a surfeit of wishes for luck to overcome all of your life endeavours. Spread love, peace and happiness to this world. Always keep smiling, stella.

Game on folks, believe!
    YourFutureEx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNO-8a1hxJk

• I've been here for over 4 years. I'm glad you got help, and it's understandable you got bored. I wish you good luck and happiness in life Sammy. Although I never really got to know you I think you seem like a really cool girl. I often find it sad to see older users leave. I hope you keep your account active in case you decide to come back one day.
    www.maisondieu.angus.sch.uk/.../...2024%5B1%5D.gif

• Baby Sammyyyyyyyyyy! Don't leave meh :c
    U can't juz abandon this fragile little heart of mine like that.. im nothin' without chu ma baby sammy so please don't go :/
    Ma heart will craii out to u if u leave meh hanging with a broken heart baby sammy 😭😭😭😭

• I'm sorry Key but you have more luv to give out there keep on doing you bud :)

• Don't say dat ma baby Sammy.. i do LUV u 💏 truly, madly and deeply LUV u 💏
      So don't lemme go baby. Im beggin' u 😭😭

• Why are you leaving? I joined up here because I see a lot of situations where people are looking for help in gaining some perspective over many of the things I've experienced when I was younger and still do at times.

I don't worry about the immature people that have no interest in helping, but just want to be obnoxious. But if I can add some insight that might make someone feel better, it's worth it to me.

Anyway, good luck to you,

• Thanks, I just have lost the interest and don't need help anymore. I would still love to give advice but life still goes on beyond GAG.

• I have been here since 2011... but I think you shouldn't go, because you would be missed by lots of people :-((

• Coolness. :) I know but it is time for me to go soon.

• Come on, you should at least become a Master first...

• 2|1
    • Oh almost a year huh well thanks for the cute image but I got to

• I've been on as according to GaG , last August the 31st but the only time which I'm actually using the site consistently probably started somewhere round... January.
    So 4 months.

• I've been here about 3 years. Shame though.. i never really got the chance to know you

• Awww you can't leave @Keyspirits :(
    You're his baby sammy!

Is this cause portis left as well! ;(

• Haha poor @Keyspirits :( He has lots of babies though he will cope well :P haha nah I've been wanting to leave for a while. I was going to leave like a couple of months ago.

• But I don't want the other taco buddy!

• If you stay I'll follow you!

• I've seen you around this site, you seem like a good user. But yeah, it likes you got a lot of people who will miss you. :P
    But I don't plan on being here forever either, of course.

I've been here since September. I've had one account, but after a month I deleted it and then regretted it half an hour later and made a new one... So yeah, but I've been active the most since around December. I don't have thoughts of leaving yet, but perhaps soon.

• Thanks and yeah its kind of scary to feel the need to have to activate like that but anyway thanks again.

• I've been here for just 4 months, so I believe I still have too much time to spend here.

• I remember you you are quite pretty! But congratulations on quitting this site I'd like to do that too eventually. I've been on here for two years but in different accounts.

• Since last November.
    You're pretty cool, I haven't interacted personally with you much, but I'm sure you'll be missed.

• I wish you the very best !!!

• Nah don't go! You seem sweet and one of the regulars on here. Although we haven't talked you seem to be a good person!

• Thank you but I am not into the site anymore.

• Ehh don't count on it

• Oh alright :/

• I'm a member since 25/3/2015 so it's less than a month I'm still new here lol... Anyway I'm gonna miss you

• 1|0
  • Later, kiddo. I've been here too long as well!

• Well, good luck with whatever happens from here on out!!

• you will be back, i am sure. :) And good luck!!

• here 3 almost 4 years Wow ,, i have been here for less than month and im bored already and ill leave soon

• Haha yup it isn't for everyone I guess

• this site is stupid.. and that guy who writes basically basically every where so annoying

• this site deleted 80% of my best Q
      and when i talk about sex. i get Xtra points.. They Are Dump shit

• We'll see you sammy. looks like quite a few of you are leaving now :/

• and i've been on since November of 2008 across multiple accounts

• Long enough.

• i have been here for 2 or 3 months only.

Goodbye :).

• Farewell dear fellow I will follow you soon.. !

• Aww, too bad. I've been here since October of last year I think. I'm too lazy to look. :P

• Please don't leave. You shined light on this website. At least let me contact you by other means. If not, I really enjoyed seeing you and talking to you, sincerely.

Sorry I was such an asshole. You are a beautiful woman and I hope things work out entirely to your benefit.

What Girls Said 19

• woman... why? -.-

anyway =/ altho i haven't been close with u, I've seen u around and ur one of the first gagers i remember seeing since i joined in June 2013. i felt so welcome and i remember having a few short conversations with u here and there. i do hope u stay... a lot of the older users have left... but it is ur life and ur choice.

it's been a pleasure to virtually meet u. =]

• I've been here on and off since 2010 but active on my current account since 2013.

I'm sad you're leaving, even though we never personally spoke. You seem like a very sweet person but, good luck with everything :)

• Ahhh me too I haven't been on like th entire 3 years but thanks.

• I left for like three months before I can understand why you'd want to leave. For me I'm glad I didn't actually delete my account because I miss people so I always end up coming back. But if your ready to put it all behind you it's been real lol and wish you the best! 😃

• Thanks Samantha and yeah this is my second time saying it but this time I think I am leaving.

• Well good luck with everything if you do end up leaving! It's great to take a break from this site too. Lol

• A break isn't bad huh but thanks again :)

• Why not just leave but keep your account? I see no reason in deleting it.

• I don't think I would remember to log on haha I've forgotten before

• Good, I plan on leaving too as soon as i get my amazon gift card. I'm so close yet so far. I just need to answer more question which I rarely do. Uggh. GaG is not life. Helpful but not life.

• LMAO Before ya go add me on Instagram or something

GaG might not be life, but XPoison is (#^ ^#) LOl #thirsty

• @mistninja314 you'll get the gram once I start a new one. I deleted the old. Actually 2nd time deleting my gram 😁

• YAY!!! I'll be waiting ^_^ and the hottest latina mami on GAG ill be missed LOL

• Awww that's a bummer! I always thought you were one of the actual cool ones. Good luck to you gorgeous! 😃

• I've been a user since August last year but I've only been actively using gag for like 5 months maybe?

• You were always kind and nice. You will be remembered. Good luck :)

• I'll have been a G@G member for exactly two years tomorrow. I take long hiatuses though, which is why i'm not tired of this sight yet :p

If you quit for good though, good luck with your future endeavors :)

• I've been here for a pretty long time (cant remember how long haha). Kinda sad to see the old users leave though, i wish you all the best :)

• I know I was sad when I seen some older users leave but we all leave eventually. Thanks. :)

• awww... good bye...

I see the Virgin Hunter is pursuing you too...

• but whyyyy? You're awesome! You'll be missed, I'm going to be sad :(
    anyway, i've been here since 8/11/2014 :)

• Just need to detach from the site and I am sorry to make you sad :/ Its okay life goes on :)

• i know but still :( I hope you come back soon :D

• I've been here since September 2014.
    Bye Sammy_31, GAG community will miss you.
    quotesblog.net/.../farewell-gif.gif

• 2 nearly 3 years I think

• I just got a notification yesterday saying I've been here for a year :)

• I think Iv only been here 2 months and I to almost thought of deactivating my account and then I dasided not to leave

• In total a little over 2 years.

• Awwww I'll miss you!! I've been here almost 2 years now. Keep in touch with me on IG!!! 😘😘

• Well good luck with whatever comes next.