How many percent of the posts on GAG make you feel good after reading?

ALL GAGers are invited to opine and cast your vote. Thanks ( ^_^ )

• 0-25%
  • 26-40%
  • 41-55%
  • 56-70%
  • 71-85%
  • 86-100%
And what kind of posts on this site make you feel good after reading? Thanks again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted 0-25%.
    I probably would skim and ignore 70% straight away. 10% would annoy me. 5% would be one line answers I like X or Y. 5% would make laugh. Finally 10% would interest me and make me think.

What Guys Said 12

• Majority seem to be;
    he/she touched my arm... does he/she love me

is my penis too huge

Do I look fat in a bikini

Blah blah blah feminism is evil blah blah

But... then you get the occasional post that makes ya just smile :3
    It's a rarity... but that makes it even better and sweeter
    media4.giphy.com/media/oLjpwK2gAzWCY/giphy.gif

• 0-25%
    The only ones that make me feel good are the ones that entertain me, whether it's funny or it's someone who gets their knickers in a bunch.

• So low percentage?
      But you have so many friends here. Don't you feel high reading your friends' posts? Haha :P

• What friends? D:

• Honestly, category A, which is why I frequent here less often. Quite a self absorbed, narrow minded bunch, to be frank.

• 12%
    If you know what I mean :P

• Probably less than 20% and those are the one that are funny and make me laugh

There's a decent amount of questions that I find interesting but don't really make me happy or sad.

Then there's a bunch that kinda depress me.

• I like the questions where they have a real issue, not hypothetical, or when it's an opinion about art, books, or movies.

• Maybe like 5% no kidding

• Same here.

• Most are depressing like most of them are relationship fail questions, or questions regarding should I cheat or what do I do I got cheated on something along those lines, or rate me questions lol.

• id say 25%. Not much really

• What kind of posts make you feel good after reading? :)

• posts that were made to actually help others and not just rant about how much a particular group sucks

• 0-25%, Less than 5 % i guess, its the funny posts and the meme that cracks me up

• Depends on the day and my mood.

Sometimes when I'm feeding on the suffering of others it's about 85%, and when I'm well behaved it's usually about 5%.

• That honestly depends. I don't keep track of it.

• This is how I feel about the content on GaG...

https://youtu.be/x2dTSSQNf1o

Some posts make me laugh.
    But most posts annoy me a little bit because they're insincere and ingratiating, mostly it's speculation dressed up as experience... the naive and fanciful (the majority) believe the bullshit perpetuated by deluded losers. Voted A. lol.

What Girls Said 7