GAGers!! how do you feel like when you see those race related questions on GAG?

title says it all!! not sure if you guys noticed but recently LOTS of those type of questions are being asked here... how do you feel like when you see those race related questions on GAG? for example :"Do white girls like Asian guys?"/"Do mixed race/black guys have a preference for white girls?"/"why do black girls don't like when white girls are dating black guys?".. and so on... how do you feel about it? personally when i see those type of questions i feel like this :

GAGers!!how do you feel like when you see those race related questions on GAG???

Most Helpful Girl

• It annoys the hell out of me! Like whole tf cares who likes who! Everybody has preferences. No one race/ethnicity is better than the next. Sheesh. So much emphasis placed on something that NONE OF US had any control over.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't feel any type of way if I think the question is out of genuine curiosity. I've asked questions similar to the questions in you post and I was and still am curious about my question. My question was about Asian women and/or women of Asian descent thoughts about dating black guys. However, when the question is some dumb question my being black and length and thickness of Mr. Bojangles or if it's some kind of question that questions the intelligence level of black people then I may feel a little offended, but I then realize the question is buffoonery and answer it as such.

• 1|2
  • I think this, Not another 1 of these race questions, where the ASKER is ANON as usual. "YAY" I get to be weird again and I didn't even take your questions seriously which you're about to find out.

When I saw the title I thought weknowmemes.com/.../dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg So know I'm wondering bocatadecaspa.files.wordpress.com/.../...doing.gif trying to incite a race war here? so now http://rs1img.memecdn.com/finish-him_o_205003.gif

• Depends on the question.

TBH, I have a -more positive- view of races thanks to GaG.

Yeah, that's right.

As far as I can tell, lots of people of different skin colors want to date and fuck everyone else and are all worried and shy. Not everyone will like your skin color, but lots will so everyone should go for it.

• A lot of those questions have an unproven premise that screams, "Stay away from this question!"

When they're not like that, I usually wonder why it's important to them.

The only ones I find intriguing are the ones asking which race a person finds most attractive. I think people DO usually have a favorite, because race is, broadly speaking, a set of similar physical characteristics. Most people have a "type" that they prefer but aren't limited to, and it's fun to see how people can answer honestly without calling down a horde of commenters labeling them racist. That might happen to me now!

• I always check them out... afraid I'll find some racist statements which I'll hide immediately.
    I've also hidden some of the question because they were ridiculous and offensive at the same time. Like someone who's looking for confirmation that one race is worse than bad.

• If it's not something I can opine on, I keep moving along but feeling? naaaah nothing

• Almost everyone asks these or any question cause they have a genuine doubt. The whole idea is for us not to judge based on our perception and expectation but to keep an open mind. If it's a question where I can make sense I'll opine else I'll pass :-)

• I agree with you. It astounds me how obsessed people are with race. They just can't let it go. Seemingly everything has to have a racial angle to it. I just don't look at the world that way. I just deal with people as individuals.

• Honestly they are childish and annoying, most likely being asked by people with very little life experience or by people looking to get attention and cause trouble. For the most part they are just annoying and I for one have started to ignore them

• I don't see the big deal. I could be considered a member of a minority group as far as race is concerned... but I'm not defined by my race. I am much more than that. Am I enhanced by my race? You bet!
    At the end of the day, does race dictate who you are or what you do? No! It's the every day decisions that matter. The choices I make in life of whether I will be improving myself and/or be a benefit to my fellow man.

• It's sad cause life's too short for anyone to make up race related
    questions yea they don't care :(

• I dive right into them

• Look at my profile picture and see my reaction

• *rolls eyes*

Is what I think when I see them :P

• thanks for the points

What Girls Said 7