Anyone know how to sign out?

anyone know how to sign out?

I thought it was on my drop down thing in the top right when hovering over my user name but its not there. it won't let me scroll down any further than 'help' and I have looked on there but it doesn't help

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• just hit X

• Put your cursor on your user name, top right... than you see a menu.
    Click on "sign out", the last option in the menu :-)

• thanks but it won't let me scroll down further than 'help'

• zoom out*

• I see! On my laptop the many takes about 2 thirds of the screen vertically... so it fits nicely on the page. My good old Sony Vaio haha :-)

• if u roll over yer prifle there's a sign out option on the bottom basically...;-)

• Go to the top right and click on your name and go all the way down you will see 'sign out' select that

• http://www.girlsaskguys.com/signout

Copy and Paste the above link in your browser.

• Click on your username on top right yoyll get the option

What Girls Said 5

• Top right is your username. Put the cursor there and it will give you a list of options. The last option is "sign out". Click on it.

• Go to where it says your screen name and its on the drop down list

• In the top right corner (well at least I know on mobile), then scroll down, and the last column should be the sign out button.

• Go to where your name is at the right side of the page on the roll down it at the bottom.

• Just log out on your settings thingy. I think