Undercover on GaG?

Say GaG decided to run a social experiment and asked a few users to create a false profile to stimulate interest in certain areas and create some discussion.
If GaG asked you, what profile would you create and what questions would you ask?
I would create the profile of a young immigrant and ask how I could maintain my cultural identity in my new country to see the reaction I would get.

Most Helpful Girl

• I already believe GAG has some fake accounts around just to cause controversy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure there are more than a couple users who have male/female accounts for whatever reason.

What Girls Said 2

• I would do the same stuff on that as I do on here, but why would they want to do that for?

• As I said to Klaatu51 the person in the issue might provoke more of a response than an outsider just giving an opinion.

• I did it last year. I was a mentally unbalanced female whose professor had offered a good grade in exchange of sex. People went mental over that.

What Guys Said 3

• id refuse basicaly... i have already a profile... y a fake profile?

• My logic was person presumably living the issue rather than an outsider might stir up the debate more.

• Well back in my prime, i went undercover... But the account was deleted. This is my only account now.

But i caused quite a stir, because i was pretending to be a girl and catfish thirsty desperate guys... aaah the internet

• I'd probably act as a radical feminist to see how many guys I could piss off on here