Have you ever noticed that most GAGers who are Level 8 or above don't use their default personality pics?

Generally i have noticed that people who use default profile pics, r Low Xper level basically

Do most GAGers stop liking their default pics after some point? LOL

It seems i'm 1 of the few active GAGers that still keeps a default personality pic...: O

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I think its a matter of choice

You're GaGs number 1 fav and you don't use a personal pic lol

• thanks 4 the compliment basically... but some guys disagree with "#1 fav" it seems...:-/

• I was gonna ask who? But seems my loyal clique of haters have suprised me once again. 6 downvotes >> they're jealous of you init

• Omg, I thought of you when I saw this question on my feed. Turned out you're the one asking it, lol :P
    I was "hmm, Klaatu51 is way over level 8 and still has his default personality pic"
    I haven't noticed that the majority of users with a high xper level don't use their default personality picture because there are a few master level users who have their personality picture as their profile pic. Users like @ixi10 and @pr3ttybr0wn.

• and @jacquesvol as well... he uses the explorer (aka the creeper) personality pic basically

• I don't think I ever used the default one. I think I immediately put a picture of myself up when I started using GaG.

• it does get boring after some time

• The default pics get boring lol

• default pics are not nice

• I have not noticed this

What Guys Said 12

• Master Klaatu, show your emo face basically.

• oh man... i'm gonna do it once again just 4 being the 1ST Master asking "How Do I Look?"

Never seen any other Master asking similar question... so...

• Nah do it!!!

• ok then... tomorrow basically...:-)

• Obviously you are a shining light against the fickleness of the modern world - You know a default personality pic is not just for Christmas.

• You should put your pic up in here

• Basically :) haha

• if everyone decided to copy you and use the default pics would you switch to a customized picture?

• nah... generally i always used profile pics in every forum i've been

• Basically I change my profile pic... I don't use my real one, personality pics are common here... You will be confused sometimes on seeing 3/4 persons having same personality pic...

• Defualt pics = remind me of clammies

• Well you don't do it because you don't want anyone stealing that head of hairs of yours but many new users are either leery or are trolls.

• I'm am neither thank you very much... I just haven't got around to doing my pic ! 😊

• Well get to it and you're quite welcome. You're level two so not really sure what you're talking about :P

• you have more of a presence on here when you use your real picture i find

• Yeah I'm above the few ones who have their actual picutre as their profile pic

• I said screw it I want to show everyone my beautiful face lol jk

• Yeah, I have
    That is you bruh