What if this is reality on GAG?

What if the entire female half on GAG was a whole bunch of guys trolling? Or what if the guy half was a whole bunch of females trolling? Help?

Are we aliens?
We all have those weird feelings sometimes and we play dress up with lingerie and stand in front of the mirror and put make up on, what was i saying?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I'm sure some do that... But if you're cluey, you'll work it out... I'm sure there's some with more than one account !!! And how do we know who you are? Lol!! 😊

• *cough cough* not me... My picture on my profiles are the same motorcycle.

• Kinda rude of you to out me like that.

• I would turn the switch on and switch back

• WHAT IF you're ACTUALLY SECRETLY RON SWANSON
    WHAT IF IM LESLIE
    WHAT IF IM TOM
    OH MY GOD
    please LOVE ME

• I am don't get a chihuahua they are a dog that happens to be under 50 pounds any dog that is under 50 pounds is a cat and cats are pointless.

• B-but I thought that was reality!

• Yeah i'm 100% male haha

http://imgur.com/AXr3057

• That would be fun in a really dumb way.

• That would be really awkward lol

What Guys Said 11

• This isn't news. That already is what it is.

• I absolutely cannot deal with the idea that the entire female part of GAG is just guys trolling. That's like thinking about Hillary being president. I just can't go there.

• Personally south park ruining Hillary for me not all the other drama she caused

• What if it's all a dream. Uh wake up people! gosh, you're all just a bunch of sheeple!

I seriously hate when people say things like this. God I don't know what would happen if someone said something like this in person but I'd black out into a rage.

Ok rant over, love you bye.

• that's definetely not the reality basically!

• Oh i dissagree this happens to be what everyone is doing it is trending.

• I would not be here then

• What if you were a man though and secretly your name was Iron_Mom. What would you do?

• It would never be that way, I dont put up screen names as Iron_ Mom. calling myself female.. It would have to be a hacker or someone faking me using my pic

• But seriously what if there was a paradox in which you were in fact a man and i was a girl and what would happen then who would be trolling?

• You mean to tell me they aren't all males! ?

• Whaddya mean "what if?"

• Are you implying a grammatical inquiry of the forsed question stating the exploration of an implied paradox?

• I'm trying to indirectly inform you that your theoretical scenario is truly the reality.

• we would have to switch colours there problem solved

• But what about normal people

• there are no normal people Im a girl in disguise

• We all have those weird feelings sometimes and we play dress up with lingerie and stand in front of the mirror and put make up on, what was i saying?

• So? lol silly question

• But what if your a girl?

• I m not here to find someone to meet in reality lol i m a male and it's none of ur business :)))) believe whatever u want to believe... I don't care they are male or female; if i have a logical Q i ask and they reply :) that's why i m here...

• What is life?

• What? I thought everybody on here knew that!

• What if both those things were true?

fc06.deviantart.net/.../..._by_skpltnk-d380eri.gif