Hmm gag has changed for me, has it for you?

• Yes (explain)
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• GAG audience has been posting questions regarding users rather than questions regarding dating / relationship issues. I can feel this forum is being used by others to hook up or prey on the younger ones.

• no but i need to stop.

• i think GAG is still da same

• The only thing that has change are the users. So many of the members that where here when I joined are gone now,

• Nah is the same thing

• Pretty much the same minus the IMPOSTER standing before us! There's only one @BertMacklinFBI

• Good the CIA has nothing to do with the FBI. I was previously in the FBI until I was framed for a crime I didn't commit... Only the FBI knows the crime.

• It's @BertMacklinFBI second account 😂

• Yes, I just found out he's with the FBI AND CIA :O hahaha :D

• I'm neutral :)

• Nahhhh I'm the same.

What Guys Said 8

• 2|4
  • I think it changes all the time but that is more to do with how I am feeling rather than site itself. I have only been here a short time - the site looks the same but I think there is changing undercurrents at work.

• I've herd stories of gag changing but I wasn't here to see the old gag.. But there some people posting dumb ass questions just to get exper points. It reminds me of a little kid asking about everything he sees moving around him

• I feel like it's changed but only recently. Before then it always felt the same. Now everyone feels more like strangers to me. Only after the recent changes. I don't understand

• Didn't you used to be FBI? You've changed too, you know :)

Haven't been here long enough for that.

• Lol it might be the new audience. I just came here a week ago to ask a question about relationships and I instantly started liking this forums website. Most of the people are very helpful.

• Never tried. Stay strong my friend. I heard that with lots of practice it will disappear.

• Honestly, all the polls about virginity surprise me.

There's virgins. Everywhere. Da fuck.