Why do you use GaG?

0|1
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy the questions and talking to other people about all sorts of issues.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• 3 reasons:

A - To help people. Especially the stupid ones who don't realize they are mostly the cause of their own problems.

Example: Typical GAG moron who doesn't realize that getting with a person who has a chronic history of cheating is a stupid fucking thing to do.

I cut through stupidity like a hot knife through butter. I will slap the shit out of anyone who tries to deny accountability for their stupid fucking life decision. It's not their fault buddy, it's yours. Stop being a moron.

B - Amazong store cards. I've been able to save like 80 dollars on things from Amazon from this website.

C - Understand human beings better. Most human beings are stupid and self-destructive, I kind of use this website as a psychological delve into the human mind. I'm an INTP personality ("The Logician") type, I mentally dissect and see things like clockwork, so when I see stupidity and self-destruction, I have to understand how it works, it's a compulsion I guess you could say.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like trying to help people realize when they feel bad or if they've made a miscalculation with a relationship, they're not going to die and be miserable forever. People who are depressed or worried about their self-image also get my attention, because I like helping them feel better about themselves.

I like using my personal experiences, as well as experiences from people I know well, to interject some parallel to their current situation which can hopefully relate to them in a positive way.

Also, some of the posts and opinions are hilarious, so that's kind of fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • bruh im bored.. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a forum to learn things and hopefully have good conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Entertainment :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy the community and it gives me the opportunity to help people and make new friends etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use it to kill time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer questions
    Ask questions
    Talk to people
    Troll

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop spamming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazon gift card

0|0
    0|0
  • for the hell of it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I am in dire need of help and too damn mistrustful of doctors

0|0
    0|0
  • Just to kill some time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i like it lol. PROBLEM?

hah jks just the feel of the community is pleasant, even the trolls make me smile =]

2|1
    0|0
  • I like to read peoples opinions and I like to help where I can. This is a great forum for all kinds of questions which makes it fun

1|0
    0|0
  • It's interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cuz it's fun
    You learn something new everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being nosy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honesty is such a refreshing virtue LOL.

• Show All
    • @sagari you are right being curious is a very human condition.

• It is indeed but people are just ashamed to accept it. @KDA20

• i singned here yesterday or two days ago and i love it.. hahahahha i love sharing my thoughts,

0|0
    0|0
    • Welcome - I hope you continue to enjoy your time on site.

• Cause I have nothing better to do.

0|0
    0|0