Why do you use GaG?

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy the questions and talking to other people about all sorts of issues.

What Guys Said 14

• 3 reasons:

A - To help people. Especially the stupid ones who don't realize they are mostly the cause of their own problems.

Example: Typical GAG moron who doesn't realize that getting with a person who has a chronic history of cheating is a stupid fucking thing to do.

I cut through stupidity like a hot knife through butter. I will slap the shit out of anyone who tries to deny accountability for their stupid fucking life decision. It's not their fault buddy, it's yours. Stop being a moron.

B - Amazong store cards. I've been able to save like 80 dollars on things from Amazon from this website.

C - Understand human beings better. Most human beings are stupid and self-destructive, I kind of use this website as a psychological delve into the human mind. I'm an INTP personality ("The Logician") type, I mentally dissect and see things like clockwork, so when I see stupidity and self-destruction, I have to understand how it works, it's a compulsion I guess you could say.

• I like trying to help people realize when they feel bad or if they've made a miscalculation with a relationship, they're not going to die and be miserable forever. People who are depressed or worried about their self-image also get my attention, because I like helping them feel better about themselves.

I like using my personal experiences, as well as experiences from people I know well, to interject some parallel to their current situation which can hopefully relate to them in a positive way.

Also, some of the posts and opinions are hilarious, so that's kind of fun.

• bruh im bored.. :/

• Because I like it.

• As a forum to learn things and hopefully have good conversations.

• Entertainment :)

• I enjoy the community and it gives me the opportunity to help people and make new friends etc.

• I use it to kill time.

• Answer questions
    Ask questions
    Talk to people
    Troll

• Stop spamming.

• Amazon gift card

• for the hell of it..

• Because I am in dire need of help and too damn mistrustful of doctors

• Just to kill some time

What Girls Said 7

• i like it lol. PROBLEM?

hah jks just the feel of the community is pleasant, even the trolls make me smile =]

• I like to read peoples opinions and I like to help where I can. This is a great forum for all kinds of questions which makes it fun

• It's interesting.

• Cuz it's fun
    You learn something new everyday

• I like being nosy.

• Honesty is such a refreshing virtue LOL.

• @sagari you are right being curious is a very human condition.

• It is indeed but people are just ashamed to accept it. @KDA20

• i singned here yesterday or two days ago and i love it.. hahahahha i love sharing my thoughts,

• Welcome - I hope you continue to enjoy your time on site.

• Cause I have nothing better to do.