Wouldn't it be fun to have an online chat on GAG?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• I already have that it seem in my inbox it seems LOL #ISpendMoreTimeMessaggingThanGAGging but for now it's back to normal i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%201.gif

It would be useful IMHO since I'll tell/be talking to x amount of people about the same thing at once. Wish we had a chatroom

What Guys Said 13

• GAG used to have one of those through meebo, but then meebo got bought out by google and discontinued gag hasn't picked up anything else since.

it was definitely easier to chat with people rather than through messaging.

• Was it a chatroom type of thing? #Sorry ForBeingSoSlow

• @mistninja314 no its more like instant messager. just you and one other person.

there was a live chat room where multiple people could participate, but they got rid of that ages ago when even i wasn't around much

• I was just schooled by King Toad himself ^_^

• we used to have it via a plug in from a company called meebo, which i believe got swallowed up by google and then just... shut down... and not replaced with anything.

They then changed the 'message' function to act a little more like a live chat.

The meebo one was nice though, you could run it through other chat apps on mobile devices without actually connecting to the website.

• G@G had a chat system named meebo which was similar to FB chat system, too bad it got discontinued.

I think @girlsaskguys will provide you more info.

• I voted maybe because I don't know how it would work. Meaning, I am not into these things as much as others are, so I don't know how different it would be than using this website. Not dumb - just a "late bloomer" for all this "social" stuff :)

• they did before.

• really? why don't they have it anymore?

• I think the trolls were in the masses getting their kicks off instantly lol.

• damn, too bad. but I think with good moderation it could still be fun

• I liked it when they used to have that feature

• Maybe, but what about all the trolls and all the betas just trying to get girls' attention? Oh the betas...

• So u wanna hit meh up huh baby ;3

• And get messaged by dozens of girls every second? No thanks.

.. or was that the other way around?

• i wouldn't mind it... though i can imagine it would get pretty spammy with guys harassing gals

• They did. Meebo. It was retired but not replaced.

• Ye it would

• Haha 69% yes... I just had to point it out xD

What Girls Said 7

• Yeahhh , it would be easier to have conversations on here.

• I would still talk to the same users.

• Yeah maybe, but I think it'd be a good way for new users to get some friends here :)

• I didn't thought about that. Good idea!

• There was one but everyone could see when you were online and contact you... it was an easy way if you wanted to stalk someone :/ Not good.

• We used to have it but it was removed

• When I first joined GAG had an IM chat room.

• Yea I guess so

• pervy men sending stupid messages, hahha