Every time I sit next to this guy &we speak he starts rubbing his thighs?

What does it mean if a guy starts rubbing his thighs when talking to you?
Every time I sit next to him and start talking to him he looks me up and down (idk if it's checking out because I don't know what's going on in his mind) then looks into my eyes and starts rubbing his thighs..
What does it mean?

(he slowly caresses his own thighs in circles in such a smooth and slow manner)
[he's also a ladies guy but I don't know..]

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• That means he's uncomfortable and is subconsciously trying to comfort himself. That's not a bad thing, either, as it probably suggests he's attracted to you and nervous about fucking it up, so he massages himself to calm down a little to stay in control.

People who lie can do that, too. You'll see them massage the back of their necks or rub their arms as a way to calm themselves from an uncomfortable scenario.

In this case, unless he's fabricating some tall tales, he's probably just trying to contain himself from you knowing he's nuts about you and is most likely unaware he's even rubbing his thighs.

• It's a nervous tick. It may only happen when he talks to certain people

• Some people just have subconcious gestures - Could be anything playing with your hair etc - It doesn't really mean anything important usually just a habit.

• but he doesn't do that to others?

• Might means he likes you - You might find a body language expert on here to help with a bit of luck.

• Thanks (:

• I can tell you what it means if he starts rubbing your thighs!

• He's nervous and fidgeting.

• it's not even fidgeting it's such a slow smooth caressing of his own thighs I'm really confused

• That's how he fidgets.

• Oh okay, thanks

• he's nervous when he's around you, which means he likes you

• It's a nervous habit.. He probably likes you

• Hana, I don't know. Its probably some kind of subconscious nervous tick. I'm glad I don't do that.

• Maybe it calms him but I assume you make his dick hard

• Oh, lool thanks

• Its the ultimate compliment his body can give you your so attractive that he can't even look at you without his alarm ringing

What Girls Said 3

• He probably has a rash on his thighs, poor guy.

• ahaha, better get the cream :)

• he is fantasizing about you, my dear!

• Like a lot of other people have said, it sounds like he's nervous.

• but why would he be? He's literally a ladies man?

• Either it is just a nervous thing that has nothing to do with you or perhaps he likes you. Even a ladies man can get nervous if he actually likes a woman.