Why on earth is the COMMENT button now a 20x20 pixel tiny square on my 1920x1080 screen?

This is gonna be hell to get used to, and I seriously don't want to get used to it. I couldn't even find it at first.

• THE NEW COMMENT BUTTON IS TINY ON DESKTOP, FIX IT
    38% (3)46% (6)43% (9)Vote
  • THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE NEW COMMENT BUTTON
    25% (2)38% (5)33% (7)Vote
  • I have no opinion (or I don't use desktop version and there is no problem on mobile)
    37% (3)16% (2)24% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It's funny because it writes out "MOST HELPFUL", but now I have to try to aim at the right button that I can barely see with 20x20 pixels. You know what a bug was today that I had to fix in the app I'm working on at work? The button was 40x40 pixels large, and IT WAS TOO SMALL so I had to increase it to 60x60! THAT'S WHAT THE "BUG" WAS, OKAY? This thing is TINY!

0|1
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why on earth is the COMMENT button now a 20x20 pixel tiny square on my 1920x1080 screen?

That's what I want to say too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay man, I fixed the bug by injecting javascript into the site

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../...nt-button-fix.png

Just execute the following line on loading any page, for example I'm using a Chrome extension called "Custom Javascript for webSites":

$(". answer-comment-btn"). text ('COMMENT');

If you run that code on the site, it'll add COMMENT to the comment button

• Show All
    • Apparently the current solution didn't work after you pressed SHOW MORE

So I handled that.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../...tton-fix-js-2.PNG

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah WTF! I'm on my iPad and it's smaller. I think the server was down before so maybe it's just a glitch and it will be fixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does seem weird that they made it so tiny but it only took me a second to figure it out so whatever.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just don't really like that I have to be more precise now to click it

• Another unneeded update out of the brain works of GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it.
    It is a bit odd that they keep changing things like this that were totally fine to begin with though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• surprisingly this one isn't bothering me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's something else. I received MHO from a QA and I wanted to comment on the opinion to thank her. But when I tried I got the message that I can't submit more than one answer. Wtf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol first world problems

1|0
    1|1
    • ^ yes. this. so much this.

• Show All
    • Those mother fucking margins!! lmao. Bro just code us up a GAG app, we'd all appreciate it.

• well i coded us a comment button text with minimal effort, that's ought to be somethin'

• Too small for my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have that problem its probably just you.

0|0
    0|0