Is anyone else seeing a lot of activity from gagers their NOT following since the new update?

I'm seeing less of those I follow and tons from random people that don't interest me in the least.

• yes. seeing a lot from people I'm not following in my feed.
  • no.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi... on your "My Feed" you are seeing opinions posted to the "popular" questions in a topic you follow. I think you are talking about those... They have a little flame icon next to them.. Are those the ones you are talking about?

• yes, some of them have blue flames.

• thank you ^^

• thank you! (:

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 9

• Do you have it set to "MyFeed"? If you click on the "MyFeed" tab, you should only be seeing activity from the users you're following (unless you are also following questions, in which case, you would see all of the activity taking place on that particular question). If you're seeing a lot of activity from random users though, then you must be on the Site Feed because that shows all of the activity on the site.

• it's set to my feed.

• I agree, I'm on my phone also. It's WAYtoo small. I don't know why they did that.

• the other ones were way cuter too. lol

• Just the same as before for me.

If you want to see activities from only people you follow, just click this button:
    http://i.imgur.com/OUCQtfN.png

• Yes I do! At first I thought it was because my followers had somehow taken me off their friend's list etc... but since everybody is experiencing this, it's probably not the case.

• Tbh, I don't really notice more activity from those I follow. I don't really pay attention to the users, just their questions/content.

• I see what they leave opinions on in "my feed". annoyingly though I almost never see the questions they ask them selves until days later.

• Yes, I am. So annoying.

• I have only just came on nothing out of the ordinary YET !

• I haven't really noticed anything different.

• Same is happening to me. Makes answering questions confusing. "/

• It's happening with me.