What gives with GAG you can't leave comments today? Did GAG change the way we post comments now?

It's all in the question what gives with the commentting?

GAG did an update. I found the comment button.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• actually it's in the bottom right of some1's opinion basically

• people always get anything you say removed because literally anyone can say anything is offensive and get it removed

watch, someone is going to get this opinion removed

• LMAO I just figured it out. GAG did an update today. You have to click on the little icon in the lower right hand corner.

• They just fixed something that didn't need fixing again. Next week the icon will be in the top corner

• Yea another update just for the sake of fixing something that didn't need fixing.

What Girls Said 4

• GAG always thinking they are "upgrading" (HA)
    + never posting a sign
    not really trained in customer service...

• They changed it. There is still a comment button but it is in the lower right corner. :p

• are you on a mobile?

they changed the nice comment bubbles to tiny square-ish things that are overly hard to press open.

• The layout is changed. I use my phone to GaG and the comment box is now next to the MHO button as opposed to being over top of it. Not sure how it looks on a computer tho.