Why are some guys on this website so messed up to girls?

Why even be mean? Am I the only one that notices this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of men have just had bad experiences with women so they think we're all like that and what better place to take it out then on the internet where no one knows you and where you can do it to random women lol

What Guys Said 6

• There are a few likely causes for this behaviour.

1) The internet is a place where one can remain anonymous, thereby reducing any risk of consequence for their actions. This allows one to "troll" if you will. A response from the victim is what they crave. Once you engage they begin to 'win', as though it's a game. Simple bullying, albeit you may never know who he/she is.

2) Bitter toward female counterparts due to a bad experience (break-up, divorce, fighting etc.).

3) They simply haven't grow n up enough yet. Remember, if the responses on this site came from professionals, you would have to pay for the service.

• I think the internet rant is a release and I expect/hope in the real world they are much nicer people after getting their insecurities out of their system.

• No a lot of people notice it and I don't know why they act the way they do.

• they are the trolls

• Hello this is the Internet, nice to meet you :)

• Many guys and yes some girls google stuff about their experiences and it takes them here. They are jaded simply and have not grown up. It is easy to place blame on someone other than yourself. Some feel power in blaming others.

What Girls Said 3

• hah... You asked this question despite knowing how psycho women can be? Or maybe you are one of the psycho women that are to blame?

At any rate some points made about women are valid points and others are excessive. I don't mind the most women are _____ comments it's the all women are _______ comments I have an issue with.

• What about appearance comments?

• like what exactly? I never really noticed appearance comments that much.

• You don't have to be a psycho to notice people are generally more rude on the internet than in person. They have no one to answer to, they can generalize very easy, it's just an easy environment for people who have a grudges to express their feelings. It comes from all directions, not just towards women.

• I haven't really found anyone to be intentionally mean. Some people are just naturally blunt or straightforward, often without even realizing it.

• They wank in the midst of the night.

Bloody wankersss