How Many UNREAD Messages Do You Have In Your Inbox Right Now?

I have 54. I'll have to get around to those some time. So nice that people like to communicate here.
What about you?

Side question [optional]:
How often do you answer them?

• <10
  • 10-20
  • 21-30
  • 31-40
  • 41-50
  • 51+
ok now I feel bad. Going to answer my messages.
well this took off. and to anyone who believes I am ignoring others, what on Earth brings forth that assumption? you wouldn't even know why people put their messages on hold in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have any unread, I have already blocked the majority of the "your a female, you must want to talk to me about my penis or sex" users.

What Guys Said 46

• Us guys don't have the luxury of many woman sending us messages. In fact if we send messages, we are lucky to get a reply at all.

However I guess this abused by many men who just send a message to anyone they like the look of, even if there is no reason to message them at all.

• None. I get a good number of them and read them as soon as I see them. Answer most of them immediately. Many I have good conversations with. The few that are strange or stalking I delete right away. So none that are unread are left in my Inbox.

• I voted option "A"

I don't have any unanswered messages in my mailbox. As soon as I get messages, I read them.

• This is my question to women on this site: do you get bombarded with messages from creepy, horny men all of the time? How do you discern the genuine interested guys from all of the other? Do you even?

And to answer OP's question I have 0 at the moment.

• Not all the time, but often yes. For those with private profiles, you can choose whom you wish to accept or ignore. If it's not on private, we can choose to block them.

The way i discern is whether or not i recognise them, or I look for 5 seconds at the type of activity they do. If it's mostly sexual I don't allow an acquaintance to occur.

• had like 35 1 hour ago LOL... only 2 now i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_7.gif

• None.
    I read all of them.

• I have zero messages in my inbox unanswered

• I don't have any because I actually read them

• Less than 10. Guys don't necessarily gets as much message as girls do, even the good looking guys still don't compare.

• I would say about 40 - I check friends messages and clear the spam about once a week.

• personal email: None
    work email: None
    GaG: None

• lol you're on top of things

• Voted A.
    1) i read them.

2) only important messages are allowed on my phone number, the other random messages are only allowed on Internet IMs which is whatsapp etc.

• Zero. I answer all my messages.

• Yeah I think its a bit rude to just ignore messages aha. Fair enough if they are abusive or rude. If not its pretty easy to reply.

• What if they left for awhile or don't have time to answer them all?

• aha valid point! well played ;)

• Only a few... those I find it hard to talk to because they make the conversation awkward xD

• One right now but I will go read and respond after I send this

• Zero.

I delete 80% of them never reading them at all, because fuck those people.

• 0 i dont ignore people.

• ^ update

• Oops i never ment to assume you ignore people i hope you didn't take it that way >.<

I just said on my end i dont like to ignore people that have a question for me :)

• I have non and actually prefer it that way. Considering you are female it is not to uncommon to have a fair amount if mail.

• None, I answer them all

• U as u may know, heroes always end up in zeros 👌

• none, got no love :(

• So far zero, as I only get messages from G@G mostly.

• I've got none. I responded to all :)

• LoL zero point zero

• I read all of them.

• i read all of them because i don't get that many anyways

• I have a PO Box. Im not popular.

• 0 I answer all my messages as soon as I get the time to answer them.

• 0 unread messages on here,
    Gmail - 4656 unread

• wow. slight difference!

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 41

• I'll see them as soon as I log in, there's obviously a notification/indicator, and I'm a bit OCD I hate seeing orange bubbles everywhere while I navigate around the site. I used to be the same on Facebook. I didn't want to see notifications, I wanted things to look clean and updated. So at the moment, there are three messages, one of which is from GaG - the website. The other two are just people who said something to me and we chatted and I just haven't deleted them yet. ... doing that now.

• Zero... I at least read them. As for responding that's a different story. I actually try to hold a conversation with everyone instead of being rude and ignoring them. However I will admit it can take me forever to respond or I'll just stop during the conversation and honestly forget to.

• None. I always read my messages as soon as I receive them. Then I either respond or delete it.

• I don't have any. I usually wake up with a few, but I don't have any today. I never let my messages sit tho. I always check. The most k ever woke up to was 16.

• 0. But I have 224 unread notifications

• I don't use the messaging feature often, nor do I receive many. 0. It doesn't really interest me.

• I don't answer the stupid ones, but I read them.

• I respond to all. Even if i am not interested, i take the pains to make that abundantly clear

• zip! but then again i don't get many...

• Lol well I usually read and reply to the messages I get.. Even though most of them tend to be really pointless

• damn thats a lot!!! wow!!!

I have none at all. How do you get so many people to talk to you!!

• i don't really 'get' them to. I just enjoy engaging in a number of things that suit what everyone is knowledgeable about, rather than leaving it at 'hi how are you'
      being myself.

• I read the ones I get, or delete them, so there are none.

• None because I read them all

• Read all of them, so none 😉

• None. I answer them all.

• Too many..
    I don't answer if a guy is trying to flirt. This isn't a dating site.

• yeah me neither I just delete it.

• At this moment not a one. Half hour ago I had 15. lol

• I have 2. I'll read them now, though. I always read them

• I usually check all my messages but I don't reply. Usually

• I read all of them... I only respond if the person doesn't come off weird or a troll.

• Got zero at the moment

• None I always read mine because I hate notifications and want them to go away ASAP lol

• yeah, 9 :( I'll read them later, I hate messages :(

• sometimes they do pile up :/

• On here I only have 2. But I have 11 unread texts because my friends are in a group chat

• I actually read them all
    Replying is another story

• I may not reply but I read them alk

• Only the users I follow can send me messages and I like chatting with them. Zero for me.

• None I read them

• Over 50, haven't read most because some are really disturbing

• How do you know that they are disturbing if you have not read them?

• Wow. I thought you were meaning over the time you have been on G@G. I knew girls got a lot, but that is way up there. Yeah, delete them. I didn't at one point and it became hard to go back and find ones I needed to see. Thanks for explaining that.

• @Red_Arrow it kinda makes it hard to reply to anyone because most of them are spam or just creeps and what not. There is just way too much to actually go through them

• here on gag? none. You don't want to check my emails though! 20,000+..

• haha wow!

• Sergeant Dornan would like to talk to you. . . He says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkKkHmFOfKE

"Too lazy? You expect me to believe that maggot ! ? The truth is you've lost a priceless piece of university-issue information. That e-mail is going to take time to find. And you will remain on your e-mail account until you are 510 years old ! Which is the number of years it will take for you to find that e-mail. Report to you e-mail account and find that e-mail. Then report back to me ! Dismissed !"

• Nah.. it's OK. I'll go university anyway.

• More from Girls
    11