How come we can't report Anonymous people?

im sure y'all have seen the anonymous people answer with nasty vulgar rude ass answers why can we not just report them an have them banned over blocking them blocking them just mean i won't see them it doesn't get rid of them. GET RID OF ANONYMOUS OR AT LEAST LET US REPORT

• Yes this is a thing they need to remove.
  • Yes this is a thing they should let us do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand why people use the Anonymous choice, but I think the majority who use it are using to to allow their bigoted/prejudiced views free.

What Girls Said 4

• You can report comments and block them from that post. Don't let their immaturity upset you.

• I don't like your poll options.

• sick of anons sexually talking to me over chats all because i can block them doesn't mean they go away.

• You can report anon posts.

What Guys Said 8

• You can report the post... but since the person is anonymous he or she is "protected". Don't think even the admins can see through anonimity and take action except remove the post if it's against policy.

• Because "Anonymous" is not actually attached to an account as a feature itself. The way it works is that the ID of the account is masked, it can be seen by the Administration of course, but not by lesser users.

• "Anonymous posts are not allowed"
    Man you made me sad:-D
    Anyway it's Internet maaaan
    It's all fake"i mean it's not real life though"
    So don't be upset...

• I think you can report post as site will know who anon is.

• I think we can. I have had Anonymous questions removed.

• I've had my anonymous stuff removed before

• Some miss anonymous have started conflict with me recently... But I can't get them... :""

• Your joking thats why they are Anonymous there too shy four people to know them or worse?