I can't comment on opinions?

Anyone have this problem ? Make it straight bc I won't be able to respond you ( and yes I told the admins ( moderators ) and they said they gonna see it )

There's nothing beside or under the opinion , just text , no icons

Most Helpful Girl

• There've taken away the word "comment" so there's just the speech bubbles left. Just click on those.

What Girls Said 2

• In order to comment you now have to click on this tiny little chat-box-looking icon on the right side under the person's opinion. You may have missed it.

• Had this problem yesterday. Does it just not do anything when you click submit the comment? Yesterday it was only on questions you asked to opposite gender. A mod clarified it for me and said they were working on it. Mine is fixed now.

• Look where you vote on the comment. Look to the right. There's a tiny square looking thing. It kinda looks like a shadow. Click it and a box to type should appear.

What Guys Said 1

• click on opinions underneath the questions bar and have at it