Where did your username come from?

This isn't usually the username I use but bumble because I liked bumblebees at the time I created it. And Deev sounds like part of my last name.

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually use my middle name which was given to me by my great grandmother on the day of my birth.
    So without knowing she gave my unique username, which I can use anywhere, because it's always available and never taken.
    It's actually written Ket Foen and means "marry" , "to marry" or "good friend" . Chinese people like so many other people in the world believe in the power of a good name, it sticks with the person throughout their lives till their death. I guess that goes for cyberspace as well, choose a name that you can stick with, because it's a representation of one self.

• I use my middle name too! But mine was actually my grandmother's first name

• @Conchita9 Cool, an old classmate of mine in junior high was also name Conchita, this is like 23 or so years ago hahaha, but when I read your name, I remembered hers.

What Guys Said 69

What Girls Said 68

• When I joined this site I was going through my first ever break up. I didn't know how to cope, but I was slightly unique - within the space of a week my father had been hospitalised, my boyfriend broke up with me, and I discovered my father had to have his toes amputated. It was a tough week.
    When I joined though, I didn't want anyone to know I was here. So I wanted to be Hidden. The P (despite jokes people make that I'm actually a trannie and P stands for Penis) stands for the first letter of my nickname. And I can't say what that is because it would give away what my real name is.

• I'd like to say as well to anyone who's like oh they are just toes, big shit. All my brothers were living outside of the country, I was 17 and still at school. I worked a job, school, and learnt to drive while being a carer for my dad. It was a little intense for me at the time.

• Oh. I thought it was for "Hidden Potential."

• @Skadouchebag aww you are very sweet. Sadly not though, I'm still a loser with not much going for me I'm afraid!! :)

• I love the halogen series of the periodic table, since every single element is present in nature in different states and colours. Also, they are really powerful chemicals, courtesy, their really high electronegativity.
    Astatine is the last element of the series, and is the only radioactive element in the series

also, Astatine Deline is my pen name
    it is pronounced as-ta-tyne by the way

• Rivière L'Ozanne. A river in France where I have special memories from.

• Mine is from a line in the movie Heathers. Mean Girls was supposedly inspired partially from it. It's a dark and funny film :)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0ec1e18ce0.jpg

• my brother gave me this username when i was 8 so i could play runescape and ever since then i used it

• The original Runescape! Such fond memories.

• Omg, Runescape was awesome. I used to play it a lot with my brother (it might be the new version though)!
      And my name is Lily, lol not sure if that's yours but hey it's in your username :P

• "Arcano" means "arcane" (secret, mysterious) in Italian. Ethnically, that is where most of my family originated.

• My first name and middle name abbreviated.

• It was my "gamer tag" as a youth. I grew up in a really conservative town and we all thought it was funny how people cry "communism" about everything, thus, CommieDearest

• Nert is a word I made up (means extreme dork or can be used to describe someone in a moment of stupidity) and 73 is the perfect number (just ask Sheldon Cooper).

• I love chapstick 8D

• Gnar came from league of legends and he is super cute

th03.deviantart.net/.../...iraririnkan-d7tb84w.png

cdn.leagueoflegends.com/.../Joseph+Zavaletta.jpg

if that isn't Cute to you then you are crazy

• Mine's kinda obvious... I'm a sparkle freak! :D

• Erm, well, the link part of it is cause of Legend of Zelda and then for whatever reason I decided to add a 'y' to the link and 'winky' at the end. It works.

• It came from the fact that I was not creative at all

• Randomness spewed out my brain

• My name is Monae and I can be pretty dramatic so diva defines me pretty well.

• Stacy is my first name and L is beginning of my last :) @Bethanylovejoy

• Takada from the Death Note. She's also my profile picture.

• I literally did not know what else to write, I'm so lame.

• Because I fucking love the Great Gastby. Book and movie. & because Hanbin (at the time he was in Team B, not yet iKon) had a rap and he used the like "I'm the greatest Gatsby"

• I honestly have no idea. I used it first as my email and then I couldn't think of a username so I'm like "ok lemonlimetime!"

• Travis Garland sang a song called Electromagnetic. It just stuck to me.

• Mine is just my actual name cx

• I made it with my bestfriend when I was 13.

Hers was badass_over_here_69 and mine was your_boss960

It's kind of really stupid but oh well

• I am a girl. :)

• Korean drama

• Me and @toad-1 wanted similar usernames.

• I like dumplings.

• It's Linea143 because: Linea is my middle name and I think its beautiful and I like it more than my 1st name (Katherine/ Katie) and 143 because when I started playing poptropica in the 5th grade, that's the random number that was generated to go along with my username (WildCrush143)

• More from Girls
    38