Everything on here lately seems to be about sex?

why are there so many questions of a sexual nature on here lately?
its become so much that I don't come on often because I'm sick of seeing those kinds of questions!
😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Most Helpful Guy

• You are right... You can block the "sexual behaviors" section of you don't like reading them

• If* -----

• Cool. Thanks. 😀

• Pointless to block topics. The more points you get, the better. And all you have to do is give some crap answer, as long as it's not reportable. People don't take this site seriously

What Guys Said 7

• Well because sex is and probably will always be the most popular topic in life.. Everyone wants to mate and just the idea or mention of mating interest people a lot. Giving oral, getting oral, sex positions, cheating, sex in public, getting caught having sex, pain and pleasure, unexperienced in sex, number of times or number of partners. All of circulates around (sex) people are excited and happy to share their experiences. Look at TV, movies and TV shows revolve around sex, only things that has nothing to do with sex is cartoons and even cartoons Sometimrs has a boy crushing on a girl or kissing her. Science channels talk about mating animals... Point is sex is one of the most popular topics in the world besides life crises and government and police corruption. You just have to adapt to it... What else would everyone talk about if there were no cute girls or cute guys and body shapes and stuff, big boobs, big butts, six packs, and big or small penises.. Lol true story!😂

• Do what I do only look at questions in the following topic areas :- Other, Social Relationships and GirlsandGuys.
    In there I find the questions tbat interest me.

• But I like thinking about sex XP

• I think this is the relationshippage. Sex comes into it

• Its a hypersexual culture out there, and the earlier you start with sex the better you cement your good social status. Status is everything.

• envy? who cares..

• that's what the site's for...

What Girls Said 7

• sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ihdk but i guess people suck at sex so they need help (:

• You can always block the sexual behavior and sexual health topics by going to the questions tab, clicking on "topics" and there you should see the list with options to follow or block. Hopefully that helps.

• What do you mean by "lately"? It's been like that for a while now...

• It's because society is obsessed with sex, that's why it's everywhere... not just on GAG.

• It's what comes up on this site most days. By the way you can block certain topics.

• Well , it is a community where you can ask whatever you want. If you don't want to watch sex questions or you don't like to answer them , Just leave them & Look for something you are really into :)

• I've noticed it too lol, it's kinda annoying