What are 3 reasons you are still on GAG?
Addicted, being alone, some special friends.
Updates: Most Helpful Guy
tons of reasons basically
-addicted, yes true indeed... GAG is truly addicting both because of people here, and the Xper system - i get rewarded 4 spending so many hrs here with gift cards which is a gr8 thing also... - GAG is a gr8 site... it;s good 2 devote myself here, so i can make-up 4 the SHITTY sites i used in the past. i've really regreted it... so being in GAG all day and night will help me 2 make-up 4 it... at least i hope so
What Girls Said 58
1. I have no life
2. I eat the souls of my fallen enemies. 3. I bathe in male tears and am here to make as many men's lives as miserable as possible.
I enjoy helping others.
The people/community/atmosphere. It's an outlet.
to spend time
to help others *a personal reason*
I was a member in 2011-2012 and left. I'm now back because people persuaded me to come back (old members I still talk to) so here I am. also the gift cards and trolling /helping people
Sometimes I find interesting advice But it also kills time quick scrolling through and reading q&a
1. It's relaxing and helps to get my mind off things.
2. I enjoy giving advice and having a place to come to when I need it. 3. I have made a few friends and will miss them if I leave :)
2. Friends 3. ... I don't have a three.
-cure for boredom -being able to help others -friendship
1. I consider many people friends here and I enjoy them in my life
2. It's a place where I can run away and be myself and not really worry too much about being judged 3. I'm addicted ;)
I'm new, FB is getting a bit stale, I have tons of stupid questions, plus some of these questions these younger folks ask are hilarious and I feel like I can pass of my "pearls of wisdom". :-)
nothing else to do
for the amazon gift card (almost there!)
Because so many of these weird questions/answers make me laugh.
It's raining out to pass the time & I can only come up with two.
I like helping people or they help me people like @tadcurious @misscoffeehead @mistninja314 @red_arrow are a few but Many others why I stay.
Mostly because of the users on here <3
1. This is one of my sources of entertainment
2. I can be opinionated here and it is okay 3. I like giving advice.
2. Just wanna talk to people I guess 3. I have a lot of questions to ask and like to read different answers
1. addicted :/
2-3. Who knows D:
When im bored
I'm a few points away from an Amazon card
Addictive, bored, and I have nothing better to do.
Being able to write takes, be involved in a community and to uphold my mod and editor status.
Bonus - I have no life/procrastination from coursework.
2. Made some friends 3. You learn new things
To improve my English , To find friends with different mannerism and to kill time!
I'm trying to get to 7Xper, my husband is away for a while so I have time, I like helping others.
It is interesting to see what other people are going through and helps me understand humanity more
I like to help people. A brutally honest Oppinion is always needed Its nice to have a place where i don't have to worry about what other people think.
1- GAG helps me to forget about the environment I live in
2- It's good to see other people's perspectives 3- I want to become a Master
Something with which to waste my spare time
I've made some good friends I just like it here for many reasons
1. I enjoy giving my opinion and reading other people's opinion. Thier views... It's interesting.
2. Friends. Met some really nice people on here whom I enjoy talking to. 3. Sometimes I come on here when I'm bored. It can be entertaining.
More from Girls
What Guys Said 51
bored. got bored again. just ate and bored.
There is some level of addiction but it's also the people.
You always interact with a group of very nice people, and that's a good way of passing your time. Especially as you're also helping them :-) That's more or less 3 reasons...
1. International membership, different cultures.
2. To a limited extent, diversity in economic circumstances; not everyone is a relatively affluent US teen. 3. I don't have permission to leave.
I came to pass time , gain insight to the male/female mind and perhaps make a few friends.
I stay for the friends made and being made.
1. There are people I don't want to loose contact with.
2. I like answering and asking questions. 3. I like to help people. However I am thinking of closing my account as I am sick of being abused on this site.
Entertainment Learning new things
2) @thewanderingme 3) @Ihav2fart
I like to help people
I like getting the gift cards I like being a Guru It kills time late at night instead of watching TV and snaking to much
Eh, One of the only place i can get my 'Social fix' without being in a Judgmental, Self Concious place.
2. Forever Alone 3. Don't have friends so hope and pray I can make friends here
1. This dude.
@AleDeEurope , he knows why. 2. I lab answering questions. 3. Getting random opinions from people to ensure my sanity. 4. Its fun and I learn a lot at the same time.
@Littlett25 @linkywinky @ JackKerouac77 ( i found out he doesn't like being tagged randomly. Link I've no idea how you feel about it ;)
1.) I like to support others
2.) Make new friends 3.) Addicted a little
I can do it from my leather chair, it cost me nothing, and it's not mentally challenging at all. My day to day life is mentally taxing. Every once in a while I just need to sit around, kick up my feet, listen to music and do something totally devoid of productive thought. For me it's like doodling... I gave to sit here to recharge and relax, but I can't just sit here. Doodling causes me to use a small amount of mental energy to stay focuses. GaG preforms that same mindless purpose.
It awsome, you express your opinion and at the same time, help people find solutions to everyday problems.
Lonely... to figure out certain things... those are the reasons...
Im not sure why i waste time on gag
1) I enjoy trolling people too much
2) 😐 3) 😶
1. GaG cuties
2. GaG cuties 3. GaG cuties 👄💋😘😋
Talk about things you don't really talk about much,
Give advice (mainly dating-related or working out), enjoy some Lols
Bored, In a situation where I can't have much female contact and the dating advice and relationship mental games here are fun, because I'm much better at solving other people's problems than my own lol
In order of importance: Special friend, helping other people if I can, and generally just throwing my two cents in. Can't do much of the latter 2.
Boredom and I tend to procrastinate when it pertains to college papers.
Also its nice to give advice to the younger members.
I talk to someone who uses it every day, so I remember it every now and again
I'm bored and like reading stupid question I have fun on here
1. Interesting webside with both genders being serious when it needs to be and to answer to question where mystery persists.
2. Honest answers from WORLDWIDE, not just one local place. 3. Some stories and things to learn.
1. Nice people
2. Time passer 3. I have friends on here 4. I like helping people
More from Guys
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.