Do you give honest answers on GAG?

I have been trying to gauge whether or not people tell the truth on GAG when answering questions. So, I have recently asked a few questions that I know the societal statistics for. GAG answers don't reflect that at all. Now it's possible people are just not answering who represent the truth and this is also a majority young person site... so that plays in as well.

Do you tell the truth when answering questions on GAG?

• I am always honest with my answers
    93% (26)83% (20)88% (46)Vote
  • I definitely fudge it
    7% (2)17% (4)12% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I'm always honest, I think the majority of people on here are too honestly. What do gain from not being honest on a website, it's not like real life where you actually have to say these things to someones face lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really see the point in lying.

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of times my answers are pointless but I am honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I try to keep it real.

0|0
    0|0
  • People post on here for advice or other peoples opinion on a topic so I'm always honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course and if someone doesn't like my opinion then too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honest when giving my answers, but i have lied when asking troll questions. Gotta have some fun, can't be serious all of the time, it's too boring lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• A lot of people won't admit they are playing politician, and/or they just aren't answering this question.

A lot of people here tell the questioner what they think the q wants to hear, and nothing else. You see it on every question asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never get anything by lying someone here but if stayed honest then I'd definitely get contentment and adulation. I'm here to help not to mislead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honest. I'm bold when I have to be, but I mostly try to say what I say in a calm, civil, and reasonable manner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any reason not to be honest since nobody knows who I am. I sift through opinions to try to figure out who's honest and who's trolling. I think there's about a 50-50 troll/nontroll ratio.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, only when not trolling.

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../f83.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to be as honest as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, that's the point of the site right?

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. This answer isn't honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm not trolling, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I answered to the same question yesterday. Oh come on, BORING!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Was honest when i was new on here, but not anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not ever

0|0
    0|0
  • I ALWAYS give my honest answers.

0|0
    0|0