GAGers, what would be your reactions, if identities behind all anonymous users are revealed?

I almost never post anonymously, so i have nothing to lose in this situation. What about you people?

Updates:
By anonymous, i mean the anonymous questions and anonymous posts (opinions and comments).

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 9

• Reading back what I wrote I found that I've got a very particular writing and spacing pattern that someone with a particular sensitivity towards it would pick up quite easily so ehhhh... I don't think it'll make that much of a difference

0|1
    0|0
    • Good observation.

Like everytime i see word 'basically' used by any anonymous users, i think he maybe @Klaatu51 xD.

• Show All
    • @Klaatu51

I know, we all have good perception about you. But we usually associate word 'basically' with you, though it's a very common word.

You have 38551+ opinions, great work man :). I 'think' anonymous posts doesn't increase post count?

• @asker no they count actually

• I don't know anyone here so it wouldn't make a difference. They're anonymous just be virtue of being on this site.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that it'd be pretty goddamned hilarious, especially for those of us that use real pictures and add people from here on other social media!

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me the anon trolls are people I just ignore now they would be named trolls I ignore.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't get why the option even exists. If you want to be anonymous all you have to do is not tell people your real name or any other details..

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, but privacy is good, so that people don't judge you on what your ask or on your opinion.

But some people misuse it by posting silly questions.

• I only go anon if im in a mood to have a laugh and not worry about offending people and getting a bunch of have messages.

Not very often but still

0|1
    0|0
    • Bunch of hate messages*

Im still careful not to offend but if there is a possibility then ill go anon

• That fair.

I wonder about the identites of people who post anonymous questions about accidental cheating!.

• Not that bad, I post all the real shit as anon anyway.

0|1
    0|0
    • Then you have a lot to lose, if the anonymous posts show true usernames. :p.

• Lol didn't understand the question. Guess I do have a lot to lose

• LOL. Now you got it correct

• That's funny. So nexus5 is your real name? We are already anonymous.

1|1
    0|1
  • Couldn't care less ;)

0|1
    0|0