Fake profiles on G@G?

Who else here has seen people with fake profiles of other people claiming to be them? I see this quite a lot now.

0|1
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• i just don't have time to try to crack them out. They are the one being foolish on the end of the day if they are trying to claim thats then

1|0
    0|0
  • that @jackkerouac77 guy pretends to be someone new every other week.. it's fishy alright! ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • You google my image, you'll get my other social media profiles, and sometimes the profiles of those related to me (family, friends), or our public works.

0|0
    0|0
    • i can see u if i squint my eyes

• Show All
    • but i can see you a lot better when squinting

• I was wearing prostheses that day. It was before a play.

• Yes, but I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
    • u should care

• But why? 😮

• The people I'm friends with on here.. Aren't fake. I don't care if some random guy/girl post a pic of less known model and says it's him/her. Most of the time, I just laugh

• I confirm, I am a TOAD!

0|1
    0|0
  • Smh, catfishing is already totally unnecessary, but I just don't understand the point of doing so on sites where your identity really are not/should not matter... To a fair degree.

0|0
    0|0
  • My picture is so fake :/

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm devastated! All this time I though scientists succeeded at genetically engineering billy goats with fingers.

• I don't usually pay attention to the profiles.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• i suspect a bunch of them basically

0|0
    1|3
  • No I am actually that dashingly handsome in real life - Its a burden but I soldier on for the greater good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I notice it. Especially on rate me questions I will google image there picture first. Ill flat out tell them

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I've never seen you call a user out for that

• Show All
    • hahaha! That's hilarious.

• i never bother googling images... whoever is fake is his/her prob not mine...;-)

• I'M A LIAR AND A THIEF AND A BAGLE BUGLE BOY

1|0
    0|0
  • There are many people with fake accounts on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I openly admit the picture in my profile is @LondonPrincess after a rough night of drinking and meth smoking. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen some and it's obvious from the fake picutre or their continuous attempts to ask sexual questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a scammer tried to get me on a site for a "good time", can't remember their name but I blocked them without responding.

0|0
    0|0
  • I confirm i am Toadette

0|0
    0|0
  • i've seen a few yes... usually girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care. I'm not out here to police whos real or not.

1|0
    0|0