Well I am new to this?

Few quick questions... How do I make friends on here and what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• People make friends just by interacting with each other frequently through questions/opinions/comments and that usually leads to private messaging each other and getting to know each other better. So, just answer lots of questions and be active and I'm sure you'll make friends :)

What Girls Said 4

• You should be yourself. Ask questions and give opinions on other people's question. Most of my friendships have started by me commenting on a question and starting a conversation with someone.

• I'll be your friend because why not? :) and welcome to this site. Just pray you won't get addicted like me 😳😁

• I'm not sure. I'm new here myself. Nice to meet you. :-)

• ohhh same new too *high 5*

What Guys Said 4

• If you want to be my friend you'll have to do me a favour, it's nothing major. . . you might like it, how about it ordinary gentleman?

Oh. . . I should probably introduce myself, I'm DooMguy and I kill demons and stuff (check out my profile if you want)

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

P. S. Don't let the GAG bugs bite

• We are not a friendly lot, but we pretend to be, and what you should do is what you've already done: Ask questions.

• You need to be sure to check for a daily post regarding: "what does it mean when s/he stares at me." If you don't see one then you are supposed to ask it yourself.

• Welcome to site - Hope you enjoy your time here.