What's a good conversation starter on GaG?

i want to speak to more of you but I don't want to come across as a creep or anything. Also, I'm quite socially awkward so I'm not good with these kind of things :/

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 - Never say "hello" only. Always add something that will make the conversation be interesting, instead of the standard conversation like "Hi. How are you?". It won't really make people interested, so some might not answer. Show people that you actually have something to talk with them.
    2 - Maybe you can say why you got interested in talking with that person (it can be probably because of a question they answered, or maybe you noticed you both agree on some subject or have something in common... ) Also you can try to know the person better, by asking questions about them, like their hobbies, etc :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Just be your self and ask about the person. like hobbies see if you have a connection.. I have found one before and he's a great guy :)

• Hello~ :D would be nice and you can leave comments on others' opinions and start discussing :)

• Say something weird. weird things usually get replies

• "Hey! I see you around (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Always works for me!

• Discuss a question they asked

What Guys Said 3