Would you change your username?

If you were given the choice to change your username, would you and why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 37

What Girls Said 45

• maybe because i think mine is pathetic, i think i joined this site at 16. but at this point, i think some users recognize my username so i don't think i will change it. :)

• I canceled my account and started a new one. I used to be JeanBean but code3 is closer to who I am now. Jeanbean is a beloved nickname that my father gave me and I feel like using it as an identity makes it less personal, so code3 was born. It's a term we use in the workplace to describe a jet's condition upon landing. Code 1 is all good, Code 2 is usually a nonthreatening electrical system or radar glitch, and Code 3 is pretty well screwed up can't fly again until someone fixes it. I'm kind of a disaster sometimes, so I've light heartedly labeled myself code3 here.

• No.

Why? Because.. I'm me.

• I don't mind either way. I think it suits me though

• id change it to ZucchinisInBikinis altho i dont think anyone would ever wanna mention me again:P

• I would :p I am too foxy not to mention ZucchinisInBikinis. Your actual username is so hard for me tho :p no love from the aussie.

• i did? wtf? i dont even remember so sorry! @nikolaevnakoroleva my goal in life is to memorise ur name now lol

• Its fine :p You still my Aussie bruh.

• No, I'm pretty satisfied with mine. Either way I wanted my middle name in it so it's a must.

If I were to it would be charged to MonaeAllDaWay and that just sounds ghetto. So I'll stick with diva instead.

• I already did change my once. It was Hollyanne.

• nope.. i love my username as it is

• No not really.

• I have a great username. no point.

• I wouldn't change it. It fits me. And everybody knows me as Charismatic. But when I first made an account it was between my current username and @GuiltyasCHARged lol. I think I went with the right one.

• No I wouldn't. My username is my name on GaG as if it was my real name in real life. By changing it I would feel incomplete

• No. I fucking love my username.

• No, I would not change it.

• No. I chose it because I liked it

• Yes. Cause I was a lovesick puppy dog when I made this act and didn't think I'd use it but once.

• No, I like mine. People know me by it and my friends call me Belle. It's all good.

• Because I made my username up when I was 12 and it's kind of suggestive and I don't like it at all anymore.

• I already did change my username and I'm happy with my decision. I wouldn't change it, plus I'm not allowed after the first time changing it.

• Yes, I've had this username way too long !

• nah, i like mine!

• No I wouldn't

• Maybe, I don't know. I kind of have been wanting to. Like, maybe to something with my favorite "known" people in it.

• no way I love my username it symbolizes something to me

• Yes, because when I made it I was mad at my husband and I regret it. It's not even catchy -_-

• Nope. I'm known fairly well on here as Nert.

• Nope, it's actually pretty easy to remember and it doesn't sound so bad :)

• Heck yes! I wonder what ran through my mind when I chose this username.

• no I wouldn't change my username because my username was the only girly username I could think of but if I changed it I don't think I would be able to find a name simaler to it

• No, I like it... Giving Chelsea Smiles... Get it? I could either be making a girl named Chelsea smile or a sadistic bish, either or.

• More from Girls
    15