Posting anonymously... is it people who lack balls in real life?

is it people who don't have proper life skills?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. It's people who are hiding this part of them form their real life. Maybe they don't want public to know what they think and feel in this regard and go anon reserving those thoughts only for strangers and/or close friends who will keep their intimacy... Intimate.

People who are scared, neurotic, repressed cowards in real life are mostly internet trolls and semi-intellectuals.

• except you try and 'condition' some stranger online... OK... i don't care what your spiritualist teacher told you of life.. but meh.

• There is no context, no end point and no starting point to what you wrote.*

• i don't need to on a website... but then it's par for the course..

What Girls Said 10

• No question dude!!!

• Sometimes... and some people just don't want others to discover their information I guess.

• The only time I would ever post anonymously is when I have one of those days that I ask so many questions, so that I can get the same number of concentration from others in response.

• Maybe sometimes we don't want the whole world knowing everything. Or the losers that attack us for our beliefs.

• I think anons are pussies. They are freaking annoying.

• no i don't think sometimes you jus don't wanna ask ur sex question off anon

• Ofcoarse, it is.

• I don't think so.
    Anonymous guys have 31 inch dick and 4 balls.

• Yea. I post anonymously sometimes. It's definitely because of my lack of balls (cause I'm a girl).

Honestly pretty much almost all my posts are anonymous. I think it's cause I've been judged a lot by others in real life so I don't want to be judged here. I only come here to give and take advice. Some people like to stay anonymous, some don't.

• You're right, I don't have proper life skills.

What Guys Said 8

• ... or people who use anonymous button in order 2 insult others basically...;-)

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• No it's people who want help but value privacy or maybe dont want thier vulnerabilities permanently online and linked to them.

• There are some questions that I ask that I'd
    rather not be associated with because I think they're embarrassing in one way or another

• I would never post anonymously. I don't care who sees my posts. If you have a problem with me I would appreciate a response from someone not anonymous as well.

• anons for me same with the most pussies ever.. why need to be an anon..
    they never get words "THIS IS ME!"
    good or bad im proud to be myself

• Sometimes it is, sometimes it is for the purpose of masking yourself behind your story.

• I will post anonymously but would remove my anonymity upon request.

• People who live at home and they're scared mommie will find out.