I'm sorry but what is wrong with some people on this site?

I have got at least five people asking if they want to "talk". Look im completely fine with talking but when you start saying oh "Can we meet up" or "I want to have sex". Firstly I'm 15 if you didn't relise! Secondly I dont even know you. Lastly seriously not interested! A few minutes ago a guy send me this "I am a businessman, looking for a beautiful girl, is that you? I can give you a gift and benefits, and to give respect." HE IS FORTY. He is nearly the same age as my dad! Im sorry but what the hell! Im thinking of deleting my profle because this is happening a lot. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

• Yes its happened to me!
  • No it hasn't happened to me.
  • This is disgusting I would advise you to leave this site.
  • Other (write comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is very prevalent among young girls on the internet so if you are anyway suspicious block straight away. I have a few beautiful young girls want to message me but you can tell very quickly they are false. Not to put myself down but when a beautiful young stranger likes me the alarm signal goes off. What I am saying in a roundabout way is these things will always happen on the net just be sensible and careful when dealing with PMs until you are 100% comfortable with other person.

What Guys Said 20

• Hi... you can report/block users who send spam messages. There is "X" icon next to each message in your inbox. You can click/tab on it and block a user. You can also report users from their profiles by clicking on the flag icon.
    You may also want to change your message settings in your profile.
    Here is more info on blocking: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#115

• You can also send a message to the GirlsAskGuys user with a detailed report. The user account you mentioned in your question details is now cancelled.

• I always block thanks for the advise

• I voted B), but you should probably make your profile private and block messages from people who you are not following.

• Make your profile private , I would assume that would keep Pervs and pedos from being able to message you if they aren't some one your already following. I hope I'm correct on this. It's worth checking into before leaving the site

• Do you want to talk?
    lol kidding. But really considering that I would never resort to humiliating myself to such an extent as to simply ask a girl straight up if she wants to bang, I can't understand the mindset of those guys. Especially the older ones.

On the behalf of the good men of GAG I apologize.

• You got realize this is repeated thing you need to block them, report them
    make your profile so you only follow people who follow you but make sure
    you know them well.

• You absolutely need to report the users! If someone asks a 15 year old to have sex, the person is either a criminal or someone your age who's playing the wrong "bog boys game".
    We don't want users on here who ask 15 year old users for sex. The admins will confirm that with pleasure!

• I'm sorry this is happening to you. Some people on here are real out there

• Welcome to the internet! If this annoys you, good luck with the rest of your life haha

No but seriously, this will happen wherever you go. Behind behind a computer screen makes it a lot easier for people to say whatever the f- they want.

• you must be new to the internet.

• Well i think you should block all those fuys who asked you for sex... Seriously.. don't leave the site just block the desperate once...

• People are insane nuts is what's wrong with people on this site.

• They are some weirdos on this site and some people are horrible I don't know why because people are trying to get help/advice

• Now your an official member on here... Congrats

• Are you really surprised?

• ... LOL...

• Yeah it's like that a lot on the Internet. Just ignore them if you still wanna use the site

• Embrace all this fame at once :D

• There is a block button for a reason.

• block them why should you delete your profile just because people are sick?

• welcome to the internet. Just block everyone that does that.

What Girls Said 16

• perverts are everywhere... i have similar problem too.. all you can do is to block/report them
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...9f28e8a5b8c2aa7e1c45a3.jpg

• Oh lol. I know who you are talking about. That Asian dude called Wangy or something with a W. Yeah he is a creep. I had one guy threaten to rape me. Gotta love the internet.

• I have seen a lot of advocacy for pedophilia here. It's sad and pathetic.

• If someone sends you such messages, report the message and they'll be dealt with accordingly.

• This happens to a lot of women on gag. It happened to me just earlier by some creep named Athar. I cursed him out 'n' blocked him.

• Unfortunately this site is full of weirdos. Make your profile private and use the setting where people can only message you if you follow them

• nah ignore and block them! lol they can't do shit to you! also take off your profile pic then you won't have any of those guys writing to you!

• Welcome to gag... *sheepish look*

• Welcome to GAG. A place to go if you're looking for a popularity contest and perverts looking for sex and a bunch of highschool twats fishing for compliments. Enjoy your stay.

• internet is full of weirdos. and you are still a child, be careful and dont talk to unknown men... pls..

• just block them and go make your profile private to keep you from those pedos and pervs, honey. or if you're getting sick of those, just leave this site. it's all your choice, don't bother too much :)

• You could block them.

• The "I am a businessman, looking for a beautiful girl, is that you? I can give you a gift and benefits, and to give respect." message happened to me as well. I blocked the shizz out of that 40 year old creeper.

• I got lots of sext, stalkers, pervs too. Welcome to the internet 😑 you just have to block'em all.

• i've considered deleting my account as well

• I block those desperate losers. Be careful.