Does GAG makes you agressive sometimes?

I swear some of the questions makes my blood just boils sometimes. I can't believe how many idiots there are over here!

Like that guy who asked whether rapists are bad people.
Like that guys who asked why can's women just go somewhere discreet to babyfeed? WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU JUST GO AND LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE?
Like all the guys who clearly go for GAG to ask creepy ├╝ber-sexual questions.

Ugh...

Do you guys feel the same thing too?

Most Helpful Guy

• They do it because they know they can get people to react to them, like this question for instance

People still dont understand that the main thing a troll wants is to be acknowledged. The best insult you can give a troll, is to not respond to them, at all. To not acknowledge his/her existence is generally what grinds their gears the most. But when you make questions like this, you embolden them... because they now see how much an impact their words have, and they enjoy the fact that it makes you and others so uncomfortable

What Guys Said 11

• Sorry, maybe they'll make you chief editor so you can only allow questions YOU think are important... or better yet, start your own web site.

• Yeah, i get like this all of the time. When there are religious debates, or when an "alpha male" myTake pops up claiming that all women get wet when men treat them like shit. These are the things that make my blood boil

• oh god... the "alpha and beta" thing... also belongs on my "fucking idiot children on GAG" list

• Haha i sooo agree

• You're aggressive right now so...
    You're right there is a lot idiots here
    But it's the Internet.. it's all unreal
    So it doesn't worth your blood's boiling:-D

• I can feeling building but I have held it in. Prefer to take the piss of their out there opinions.

• so you let people on a site offend you? lol...

i think you need to take things with a pinch of salt.

• Yeah like chicks don't ask stupid questions

• who the FUCK said that?

• Nope, it's pretty tough to piss me off. If I don't like a question I just skip to the next one

• Yea, seen some fucked up shit on here...

• No... there's a certain amount of silliness but it's the internet. Trolls gonna troll.

• There are trolls on here who get off on trying to piss people off, those losers are often bored sexually frustrated 14 year old virgins with nothing better to do with their sad lives.
    Yes there are some truly stupid people on here as well, usually I have found the more ignorant sexist questions come from a certain demographic which has a cultural and religious bias. For example the idiots in the examples you posted were either childish trolls or close-minded relig-iots.

Usually you have to ignore those asshats since feeding their nonsense just gets them off.

• I dislike the people pushing an agenda which is more times than not anti-religious, pro-gay, and about wanting white girls to date non-white guys.

• yeah. Why can't people just all respect the fact that everyone's different?

What Girls Said 7

• LOL! Yeeeeeeeeeees but if I get to that point I take a little time off. The questions that make you angriest are the best ones to stay calm on because the asker usually *wants* you to get mad. But if you don't get mad they lose >;D

• It's just an online website... It's scary that you think like that. It shouldn't make you feel like that.

Gag does not make me get aggressive

• well I'm an emotional person. And I don't have tons of patience for idiotic behavior.

• Nope, I don't take most people seriously on here.

• Yes some of the questions & comments make you think WTF?

• I believe there are some trolls on this site. One of them is a 18-24 male.
      They always post anonymously and post outrageous things

• I mean some users who signed up just to troll

• Yea for sure there are.

• It does! I get so annoyed, thats why I want to quit.

• just sometimes.

• No. It doesn't make me aggressive. I'm on the safety and security team for my job, and I receive a lot of dumb, and I mean dumb, responses/questions/calls. One lady called stating a water hose had attacked her, etc. 100% legit call. -_- She literally actually claimed it was attacking her. It's like, "lol.. what.. can I see this vicious water hose, please?"

• lol maybe she was reliving that scene from The Shining?