What's your age limit for answering questions?

I like to only answer questions for people closer to my age or younger. I don't feel like I'll give good answers to people over 19 because I don't know what it's like. So is there an age limit for whose questions you'll answer?

0|1
23|33

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a limit.
    But the answer will be different according to age.

1|1
    0|0
    • I have to agree with this one. I will try to answer any question, but that answer will vary depending on asker's age.

What Guys Said 32

• Generally speaking I try to avoid answering weight loss questions posted by under-18 females as they often have undertones of disordered body image/eating habits and anything I say would feed into that. Beyond that I have no rule (I stay away from sex related questions anyway).

0|0
    0|0
  • It's easier for older people to answer questions for younger people, because we've been there, done that, and survived it. . . but a few younger people on this site have accused me of being a perv because I answered a question for a younger girl. I do not answer questions that are explicitly sexual for anyone who is 17 or younger because I want to avoid the appearance of doing anything improper with a minor.

0|0
    0|0
  • With so many new things around that weren't here when I was growing up , I'm more picky as to the types of questions than the askers age

0|1
    0|0
  • I give answers to people all ages, don't believe in making limits since some of the comments I have seen have come from 13 and 14 year olds. Though I would extremely careful in talking to an under 18.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is of the sexual nature... I try to stay above 18. However, if the question is asked in a mature manner, then I may say something. Not always but sometimes... it depends on the question.

Any other questions are fair game, however, I only try to answer stuff where I have some experience in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • i answer all questions... there r no limits 4 me basically... y should i have limits?

1|0
    0|0
  • I answer questions of all ages

1|0
    0|0
  • i have no age limits. i like to know what all ages think even when they have no experience of what they are commenting on

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have an age limit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the question, some younger people on here ask good questions that are worth answering, if it a sexual question I only answer over 18s mostly in the 25+ bracket , depending on how genuine I think the question is

0|0
    0|0
  • no limit we all need help it's a crazy world outside.
    don't sell yourself short it could be your advise that saves the world

0|0
    0|0
  • no limit.. but i won't really value a kid's advice as much as an older person who has probably been through more things.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm in my 50s or 60s, I will be playing golf, playing with my kids, building up businesses. Not spending time on GAG lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an age limit, I give advice to anyone. Being older doesn't equate to being wise or knowledgeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Under 18 i rarely answer because a lot ask questions that involves sexual behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will answer most questions for most ages. It gets dicey with under 18 because of teh subject matter sometimes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even look at the age or the person's profile, unless it's relevant to the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll answer to any age range, but if someone answers to me id prefer it if theyre 30+. Don't like taking relationship advice from 17 year olds lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No limit. I just "fliter" for age range

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 years old to 101 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any limits, usually I don't even look at someone's age when answering a questions, except if it is age related ofcourse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not raciest towards someone's age so I answer questions from all ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer any age. Often I don't notice the age (and sometimes gender) until after I answer. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Under 18 if it's sexual

0|0
    1|0
  • 16, other wise it is creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer any question I feel like I have a productive answer for regardless of the asker's age

0|0
    0|0
  • to me sharing my wisdom with that of other just makes me happy regardless of answer or age

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even look at ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • no limit really, but I try to make the answer age appropriate.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do it for any age range

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• I do not really have a age limit.

Sometimes i comment on posts about raising kids or about divorces etc. What matters to me is how interesting the post is. I just like to comment on what i think is interesting even if the orginal poster is much older then me..

So i definetly do not have a age limit. I just like to act like a know it all and share my knowledge ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do not answer sexual questions if the asker is under 18, but other than that do not really look at the age.

0|1
    0|0
  • I suppose you could say I don't answer relationship/love advice from younger teenagers, the most out of all age groups.

But only because they're sort of redundant/unanswerable: "What does he mean?", "Do you think he talks to me because he likes me?"... "Does him asking me out means he likes me?", ... etc, etc.

Otherwise, no. I really just don't answer stupid questions. It doesn't really matter what age group they come from or not. Haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I really don't care. Your age doesn't determine how much common sense you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an age limit for questions and neither should you. If you have something to contribute you should.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a limit, but I normally adjust my answers based on the asker's age.

However, I never answer any questions asking for instructions on a sexual activity from under 18 peeps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its more about topic for me. Like if someone is 50 asking questions about good places to buy records I'll give my input. But if someone is my age asking about sex or relationships then I won't answer. Mainly because im inexperienced in those areas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer all that I can relate too. I try to avoid sexual questions asked by the groups under 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no age limit. I answer to what I have knowledge of or feel comfortable answering.

0|0
    0|0
  • No certain age limit for me mainly because I'm pretty young myself. But I don't answer a lot of the sexual stuff because I'm not into that and I have no experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I answer everything I know I can answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer all ages. I understand why you don't like answering older people's questions. Wisdom comes with age.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the type of question.

0|0
    0|0
  • No age limit for me, it all depends on whether its something I could properly answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • No age limit. I answer whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have one?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Having common sense can be at any age. As long as it makes sense. Age discrimination is lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a limit. I love helping people in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • No age limit. You want advice? I'll give it to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer whichever questions interest me, not based on age range.

0|0
    0|0
  • if its relationship 16+ sexual relations 18+

0|0
    0|0
  • I forgot there was agees in these :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an age limit

0|0
    0|0