Is there anyway I can speak to a moderator immediately?

I am very pissed right now. There was a question which was EXTREMELY sexist and it hasn't been removed yet. I don't get it, I reported it and it has been on the site for nearly 2 days but it still hasn't been removed yet! But still you remove the questions that are suicidal but those people actually NEED help.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it hasn't been removed, it is most likely because it wasn't deemed inappropriate by the mods. *What was it?

Remember that just because you "take" offense in something, doesn't mean it was offensive or wrong. Offense can only be taken not given. This question may have been sexist but it doesn't make it invalid. A lot of questions on here are sexist towards both males and females. It's the nature of this site.

Pick your battles, and don't worry about the little things. Being hyper-sensitive about every little "wrong" you find in life is why we have all these whiny groups making everything in the world an issue and generally ruining society as a whole.

• If it's the question about should women have been made equal (which I just went through your posts and found)... This isn't something to get all hulk smash about. They guy is a tool bag and his question doesn't affect your life, it's simply an ignorant question and he got owned in the comments. You can't live life trying to hide or remove every criticism or non female positive thing you find in the world. If men did this for all the negative shit spewed about them constantly, nothing would exist!
      Every commercial, movie, and tv show that shows men as being dumb, idiotic buffoons or all the constant magazine articles telling men that they suck and that women are perfect no matter what.
      What do we do when we see shit we don't agree with... We stop looking at it.

What Guys Said 11

• Don't be so sensitive. Censorship sucks.

• Sexism is worse

• So isn't it better to leave the post there and have people think "wow, that guys a dick" instead of demanding it be deleted? Do you think people here are so naive and impressionable that they will think, "hey, that guys right, I never realized it before but women are a bunch of worthless ho's".

• Who cares? You're doing exactly what the idiot who asked that question wants by getting pissed about it

• It was offensive and sexist. I know I'm not the only one who reported it so the moderators should take it down! I had a perfectly fine question a few months ago but it was taken down straight away!

• I know it was offensive but there's no need to make the dumbass who posted it happy and get angry about it.

• The post has been taken down. Done! :)
    Thanks.

• Well if he's wrong, then just tell him he is wrong. Although I missed the question so I don't know if it was warranted or not, but probably not. I'd find it weird if questions got removed because just one person claims that this kind of thinking should be silenced rather than debated. In that case, I think this site would be empty.

• It's been taken care of :)
    No worries, mate

• Sexism lol. Women post sexist questions on here all the time and we just laugh at them. The moderators are probably laughing too.

• This question is offensive.

• Relax. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Regardless of whether that opinion is right or wrong.

• This is offensive. If a question is offensive there is a reason for another user to report it.

• Yes but what is offensive to you is not what is offensive to everybody else. If it were that offensive the question would have been removed by now. I don't particularly like the question but I don't lose sleep over it.

• I am new here, but are you alright and is there anything I can do to be of any help?

• Erasing it won't change his opinion or sway other people into thinking like him. It was a troll question, Miss. Ignore it. I'm sad to see many guys get downvoted when they suggest you to move on (from the question). WE DON"T PROMOTE SEXISM! We just choose to ignore obvious trolls and are suggesting you girls to do the same. The dude was obviously fishing for attention and he gets a lot of it. You just made a sexist narcissist happy, how do you feel about that?

Now if the dude that post the question is running for office, you can bet we'd go against him. But if he is just posting some dumbass question without base, please-please-please ignore.

What Girls Said 7