Don't you love it when people block you?

Because they can't debate since they don't have the intellect to? Been blocked 3 times and so far they're all women who don't want to continue to hear my counterarguments.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Pussies...

• I have no one blocked. Just because I disagreed with someone doesn't mean I will on other topics. There's a user here I'll keep nameless who I nearly blocked because of some rants about something, but it turned out that aside from that he and I had a lot in common with other topics, so I usually leave it open.

And if I'm blocked, who cares? I don't know I'm blocked.

If there was any reason for it, it would have been because my intelligence was too much to take. They just did me a favour so I don't have to waste my time on them again.

People who have kept up with me on GaG know I don't use this site to run around to troll and insult. So if my giving valid points and encouraging proper debate about religion or feminism was the issue in topics (which is where my heated conversations usually are housed), obviously they couldn't keep up with me or felt too threatened to respond to something knowing they wouldn't win an argument with me.

So to me, it's a bit like a compliment.

• i was kind of frustrated that some has blocked me but not anymore because of what you have written, thanks

• I think blocking should be banned on here and if you're being harassed or abused, a reporting system would work best... These are message boards for everyone to cast their views obviously in the appropriate language and if you post a Q. Then be prepared to get all sorts of opinions, if you say black and I say white and if you block because of that, you shouldn't be here! It's an open forum... It should be kept that way... blocking is over used plus I'd imagine it's easier for admin so they don't have to deal with the rubble..😊😊

• I'd never block a person for making arguments, but I have blocked people for being utterly fucking retarded. If a person is reasoning and I can talk to them, I don't mind an eternal back and forth.

But if they are a down syndrome patient spamming, harassing, saying completely retarded nonsense, whining indignantly, down voting all over my Question/Take and using all these aggressive tactics to annoy the shit out of me without presenting a reasonable argument, hell yes I'd block them.

I don't need moron spam wherever I go.

I think I have a couple of feminists, racists and religious nutjobs blocked. I don't remember why I blocked everyone precisely, but for me to block you, you really have to be a severe combination of annoying and retarded.

• want me to block you, sir?

• Some people have no desire to sit around, staring at a white screen, investing their precious time and energy towards a minute, meaningless, pointless debate with someone online. Especially if that person has piss poor communication skills, encourages a hostile tone, makes antagonistic comments, and isn't truly 'debating' yet simply running their mouth for the sake of being argumentative and desperately trying to stroke their own ego.
    Some people come here to share, help, and have constructive dialogues not to argue or listen to counterarguments by people who can't seem to accept when someone does not agree with them. Some people find the constant arguing to be exhausting and pointless.

You are not entitled to people's time, attention, and energy especially if you don't know how the hell to behave and speak to others. People here aren't obligated to patiently put up with someone who has no tact and shitty communication skills for the sake of 'counterarguing'. If you are the type of dramatic, antagonistic, argumentative troll who likes to sit online and spread bad vibes, killing positivity, then anyone has the right to block you from ever being included or invited to their GAG atmosphere in the future.

• I usually only find out when I go to up vote someone and then can't. It's like "alright then. Watch me go up vote someone else" :P

• I didn't know not being able to up or down vote was an indicator that you were blocked by someone. I kind of hope that being blocked means I can't even see what they do on the site. And isn't voting just voting? There's no username, so how would they know?

• @Ozanne

In my experience you cannot up vote or down vote people when they've blocked you. Just like you can't comment on their questions or threads. I think blocking is more of a way to stop any sort of interaction as opposed to stopping all viewing.

• Never knew that. Thanks! :)

• Never cared. I'd block me too.

• i block guys who message me even though they are years older than me and their messages are inappropriate

• Don't get wound up. I have been blocked by my share. By coincidence all by guys

• Eh. Who cares. Most of the time I'm too busy being successful to pay attention to insignificant details.

• I don't care lol

• i think that the people that have you blocked just down voted your opinion (if that is possible)

• Oh dear. I'm so sorry to hear that. Ya, I get blocked from time to time on certain groups on FB because my opinions may seem harsh, but I do explain my reasoning as to why I think something of the certain debate and apologize if anyone seems offended. Some people just get sand in their vag about it. Don't worry about it. Hang in there man and don't be a dick ;-) (totally kidding about that last part, just wanted to make you smile and not worry about getting blocked by sand-vag-a-sarauses :-) )

• After reading your replies I get why they blocked you. You come off as arrogant and rude.

• Lol. I do. It's basically due to some nonsense I'm sure.

• Couldn't care any less if people block me.

• Yeah, I kinda do. I like it even more when it's a random person you can't even remember. You go to upvote or something and find out you're blocked. It's like I don't even know who you are but you dislike me plenty. Funny.

• Gosh, these people shouldn't even be around if they can't debate.

What Guys Said 16

• my favourite are the ones who will say something... then rush to block you, as to have last word... how childish lol

• Maaan! I feel you! I wish it was only 3 times. You see the problem is that when they are not right about something they avoid to discuss about it because they want every conversation to end with them being right. I've been blocked from 15 years old kids to 39 years old ''mature'' woman. What kind of 39 years old woman cannot have a normal conversation with a young like me? And it's that I said something immature and insulting, she just avoided me. You know what's funnier though. After you said something they can't answer you back so they say "You idiot" and then block you so as not to asnwer them.

• Lmao fuck them ho*s simple as that, same goes for these feminine a*s men who do that f*ck sh*t also LOL.

I've never blocked anyone and never will on here. I find it to be pointless since I can/could still see their posts anyway, right? Even if I did "BLOCK SOMEONE" I'd at least let them finish our argument 1st. After that I"D TELL THEM "YA GETTING BLOCKED" HAHAHA not just block them so that I could get in the last word like a big baby like MOST GAGers seems to do ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_6.gif

• I've been blocked a plenty and I only stumble upon the blocks by coincidence.

• Haha yes I find it amusing, because it's basically their way of admitting defeat but in a very immature way. Just a few minutes ago, I was blocked by some pro-life chick because I made her look very stupid using very simple logic.

• I only been blocked by one guy. He asked why are older women much harder to date?

Only for the people who dated women 30-40 could answer.

My opinion : because you have no game...
    Him: what does game have to do with anything. I have game i could show you but im not. What do you know about it. You have a picture of a cat avatar. I don't know how you could be so stupid its sad.

After that he blocked me because he knew for a fact that i was going to get on him real nasty. I mean he's stupid even posting the damn question because older woman are more easy going then younger women. But its okay i glad he blocked me.

• No it's not really a big deal to me one way or another. I have been blocked once so far , and like you it was a girl that did it after I simply disagreed with her opinion.

• It's only females who blocked me as well lol.

• I hate it when they block me it's annoying and they just seem reactionary.

• what kinda arguments you getting into

• I don't know if I've been blocked before, wouldn't care if I did anyway :P

• I don't really care

• Some can't handle critics

• I've only been blocked once that I know of, and I didn't bother me too much.

• fı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ail...

• No... you're a dickhole. We've had our arguments. I wouldn't block you though... I honestly don't care that much.
    I don't even care to comment. Oh well at least there's xper