What's the point of having a private profile on here?

I've noticed that a lot of people have private profiles on her but I don't understand why you would. If you don't want anyone to know things about you then why wouldn't you just not put any personal information in your profile?

* On here

Most Helpful Guy

• they do it so they can avoid interactions with people

• You're opinion makes sense but tbh I made you MHO because Criminal Minds, Arrow, and the Flash are my favorite shows

• Cool. You're like an older version of me lol. I'm studying to become a dr after I graduate HS next month and I don't invest a lot yet but I like learning about it since that's what my dad does

• ahh nice, well i always wanted to talk to my younger self ^_^

What Girls Said 3

• I've gotten many many many perverted messages from users on here. Users who have mostly left the site, but still.

• i dont give personal info anyway. i do it because i want to control who follows me. sick of all the creepy shit on here. thank goodness GaG added the feature of accepting or ignoring requests.

• They don't want people to look at their questions/opinions.

Who they follow and who follows them etc .

What Guys Said 3

• I think it is vital for the younger ones especially girls to have private profiles to avoid direct messages from creepers.

• It's so you can control who see's your personal information and so you can have only the people who allow to follow you.

• they don't care nor need to.