Why won't people answer my questions?

I see some really dumb questions being asked that get a ton of replies then I see well thought-out problems and no one really answers back.

Why is that?

• Too much think, I'm too dumb to answer complex questions.
  • *Yawn* Your being boring, STOP BEING BORING!
  • Difficult questions are hard to answer especially if they're too specific and require expertise. *tips hipster glasses*
  • You're not a girl, so answering your question won't lead to sexy time (as if that would ever happen...)
  • I'm a potato... Dafuq do I know?
There's a lot of potatoes pretending to be girls on GaG it seems... hmm, that explains everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL

people don't wanna think and type long. or read long. twitter has made people want to be short, but obviously, short is not always enough.
    most of them are out here to just have fun and skim through opinions and not be relationship advisors. or just not have experience.

I like helping people out, so it's fun to see all sides of a problem. It's also interesting to see and read about stuff I don't know about and share my take on it.

• Yeah, but - are you a potato?

I don't think you can blame adult ADD or ADHD on twitter solely when there are so many other variables for that like the advancement of technology and lack of using it effectively.

For example smart phones, you have a device that's basically a mini computer so any issue you have you can resort to it to find the true facts, but instead you have people browsing pointless articles and news feeds, texting moronic tweets and just plain wasting there time on nothing of significant value (color of a dress).

Everyone is looking for a distraction so they don't have to think about things that really matter that they should be focusing on and it gets to a point where you can't determine what that is anymore so you get further lost in the abundance of useless information.

It's hilarious, society keeps developing all these new advancement that are efficient but are dumbed down in order for people to use but never utilize because of a lacking attention span.

• I feel that the conversations that we exchanged have been beneficial, there was substance to what we were talking about. So I wouldn't feel ashamed or bothered by that.

But whatever you choice to do make sure it's worthwhile or at least enjoyable.

PS - we're all potatoes...

• potatOpotAto
      a la batata vada!

i'm a fried little potato. oooooo!

O_o

Most Helpful Guy

• If you wanna question that gets a high response rate you just gotta throw out something super generic that anyone idiot could answer but it's gotta be relatively unique.

Like, "How was your day?", "Do you believe in religion?", "Dogs or cats?"

Or you can do something controversial or provocative like,
    "Do you hate fat people too?"
    or
    "Why do bitches be trippin?"

• The irony here is that this exact question represents the qualifications that you posted.

... And I wasn't looking for a pointless topic to get popular, I just wanted more than one or two replies to my questions so I could get a better consensus.

What Girls Said 10

• Some of those questions consist of a wall of text... Not well written. In that case, I would just skip to the next question.

If a well-thought-out question is not too long, well-structured, and I actually have something to say to it, I'll post my opinion.

That's me though. Some people are just too lazy to give answers longer than 1 or 2 sentences.

• I'll answer your questions. So long as they're not paragraphs and paragraphs long. If you get to the point about something specific and its something I know about, I'll answer it. Just private message me and ask your questions there if you want.

• Maybe they haven't seen them. People tend to answer the popular questions the feed

• If people don't separate their thoughts into paragraphs, I can't finish reading their questions.

• Dumb questions require less though being put into the answer.

• I'm a potato.

• Ask a " sex" question you'll receive hundreds of replies oh and troll questions do too

• I'm a potato.

• Lol unfortunately I'm not a potato but if the question really requires a thought out answer most people won't touch it I try to help if I can but if I know nothing of the situation I let it go I would want to make things worse for anyone.

What Guys Said 5

• You gotta be a female to get attention on this site lol.

• I have the same problem

• You are just one unlucky guy!

• Try to make questions more attractive and interesting, for example - make polls, add some pictures or videos in the options etc.

• That's how GaG works. The least helpful Q&A website out there.