I see some really dumb questions being asked that get a ton of replies then I see well thought-out problems and no one really answers back.
Why is that?
- Too much think, I'm too dumb to answer complex questions.Vote A
- *Yawn* Your being boring, STOP BEING BORING!Vote B
- Difficult questions are hard to answer especially if they're too specific and require expertise. *tips hipster glasses*Vote C
- You're not a girl, so answering your question won't lead to sexy time (as if that would ever happen...)Vote D
- I'm a potato... Dafuq do I know?Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
people don't wanna think and type long. or read long. twitter has made people want to be short, but obviously, short is not always enough.
most of them are out here to just have fun and skim through opinions and not be relationship advisors. or just not have experience.
I like helping people out, so it's fun to see all sides of a problem. It's also interesting to see and read about stuff I don't know about and share my take on it.1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
If you wanna question that gets a high response rate you just gotta throw out something super generic that anyone idiot could answer but it's gotta be relatively unique.
Like, "How was your day?", "Do you believe in religion?", "Dogs or cats?"
Or you can do something controversial or provocative like,
"Do you hate fat people too?"
"Why do bitches be trippin?"1