GAGirls it's time to "confess" in your opinion what is the LAMEST message that you've gotten on here thus far?

GAGirls it's time to

Anymore?
Anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy that said he'd do anything I told him to. He said it's even better if it's painful 😒

Another guy asked if he could be my sugar daddy. So I told him I was married and so he said "well I could buy your husband stuff to and I could watch you guys do things..." hmmmmm...*block*

There have been many strange messages lol 😋

• LOL Big Bell this was priceless

• Thanks for mh hottie!!! 😘

• YW and lets thank that creep/loser for giving us both a good laugh LOL

What Girls Said 12

• uuughh... Where would I even begin... I've been here since 2009 dude I've gotten a LOT of lame messages. I'll just post a compilation of me being mean to some creeps and other weird shit

http://i.imgur.com/w2YgyzQ.png
    http://i.imgur.com/KeB7iUi.png
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...y0Dfk1upljxno1_1280.png
    36.media.tumblr.com/.../...1ZhQG1upljxno1_1280.png
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...xSq5j1shhqoeo1_1280.png

there were more screenshots but I can't find em unfortunately at this time but I will and I will show you my incredible adventures through the horrifying male psyche

• id just like to dedicate this moment to the @girlsaskguys team for creating the approve or ignore follow request option.

before that, the lamest messages were obviously the creepy ones that talked about sex... or.. tried to show.. me stuff.

• I've got messages turned off from people I don't follow, yet I still get messages. :/

• i don't know, im not sure whats up with that. mine's working just fine. @ozanne

• So far? No more creepy/lame ass messages!
    blast-works.co.uk/.../...py-must-tell-everyone.jpg

• Let me put 1 in ya inbox then LOL

• I just want Oreo 😔

• KK I'll give ya 1 cookie *Busts out random ninja moves*

I guess most of my thirst is on display for anyone to see unlike most guys on here #RandomThought

• Some guy kept inventing weird stories about girls wanting to have sex with him and asking me what he should do. I just blocked him.

• Ah there are a lot. I just ignore and blocked them. There was this guy who asked me to come on webcam and show my butt. Others were just asking for my naked pictures but the worst one was a guy who told me he wanted to eat me out. I consider it 'worst' because of the way he described his 'desire' >_<

• "Can I make you squirt?"

And

"Ive never been with a girl before, how old are you? I honestly don't care, I just want to get laid. I'll make it fun for you too..."

That's when I set my profile to private and restricted any messages I may get.

• LOLO WOW THIS MIGHT BE MHO HEHEHE who does that? LOLOL

• I haven't gotten any that I consider lame. They've either been compliments, funny comments, or serious talk. I like all of them.

• This might be MHO when it's all said and done ^_^

• This guy sparked a conversation with me and then asked for my email so he could send me his story that he wrote... It was boring! It was like reading that book Sense and Sensibility.

• LOL Well at least he tried >)_(< but like you said still lame I guess lol

• Some guy that said hey you like fries and I was like umm yeah and he was like cool... Really it was pointless rather than lame lol

• It was about eggs.. And how to make them..

• LOL I wonder how that happened ^_^

• Some guy told me he could see by my picture that I masturbate a lot...

• LOL I've heard it all now

• Worst message I got was ( if I pay you would u suck my d*ck) from a 18 year old. So I wrote back hey I think I know your mom. He blocked me lol.

What Guys Said 7