What is one normal thing that majority of users do on GAG which you think is abnormal?

Thanks for taking your time to answer this :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Most users here view fwbs as a normal, healthy thing, but I think it often negatively affects your whole life.

What Guys Said 8

• Posting "filler" with some picture that has nothing to do with the question.

• Ask a question looking for opinions then go totally defensive when replying to answers.

• when a guy states his honest opinion involving women they down vote him and call him virgins or just disagree just because they dont like what he said.

• Probably daring to ask about their "weirdest" side: unusual habits, fetishes, secret crushes,...
    As long as they don't exaggerate and always ask the same repeticive questions or ask for explicit material, I don't bother too much :-)

• Guys asking about their penis size

• Most GAGers think I'm normal but I know I am not cause the definition of normal is 'conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected' :D

• I think most GAGers think I am weird. But there's a logical explanation behind every weird behaviour, right? :- )

• weird = something not acceptable by general populace, similar to 'normal's meaning.

I think you are a very sweet girl 'teacher' nothing weird about you :D

• Type out rhetorical questions.

• If it's normal but I consider it abnormal how can I consider it normal? Seriously. Did you read what you wrote?

What Girls Said 8

• asking the "does he like me?" or "does she like me?" crap when NONE OF US KNOW HIM OR HER AND CANNOT POSSIBLY TELL YOU IF HE/SHE LIKES YOU AT ALL.

• Masturbate. I just don't get the point! I've never got the masturbation craze. I just need a real person when I'm horny and so it's no fun honestly. And it's a little like trying to tickle yourself... just doesn't work.

But hey more power to the people who like it

• posting anonymously to normal everyday subjects

• I don't understand why people drink alcohol.

I would drink if it cost $0.50 but I am not going to spend $7.00 on a drink at a bar when I can use that $7.00 to buy myself a salad which tastes so much better than an alcoholic drink.

Could never understand why people loved alcohol so much.

• That's probably fairly close to my reason for not drinking alcohol. I doubt I would buy it if it cost $0.50 though.

I don't think anything negative towards people that drink. They can like what they like; it's just something I never got into. Truthfully, I never understood the appeal of it. I don't like the taste and I don't socialize. Those are the only 2 reasons I can think of that could put me into a category of someone who drinks alcohol.

Once again, this comment is in no way meant to show disrespect for those that enjoy it. I'm sorry if anyone felt it was.

• Going anon for simply questions. Like what color are your eyes & someone comments anon WHY?

• Answering the same questions again and again without getting bored

• liking giant butts. the fuck?

• 64 year old men asking girls if they wear underwear and when did they start their period.