What's the matter with you all?

I notice a lot of questions on here doesn't seem really sincere meaning you can tell its a lie, you can tell their not even the race that they claim they are but use that race to bash other race, EXAMPLE: a white woman/man asking a question like this... hello I'm a black woman/make and I feel worthless because nobody wants me and I really want a white man/girl. WAIT A MINUTE? NO way in hell that's a black person OR a black woman/man asking a question EXAMPLE: hi I am a white man/woman and I desire black man/woman but none of them wants me OR are white girls not attractive anymore? You people are sick in the head and I'm guess it's mostly white doing this because I see a lot of not sincere fake questions that's making black women seem desperate... And sometimes I'm just thinking there's no way in hell that's coming sincerely from someone! Especially the annonymous profiles and even if their not anonymous it just seem sketchy you all need to stop trolling and love yourself BOFL Okay bye (;

• Yes it's plenty of trollers who does this
  • No I don't believe their trollers

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of thought the same thing, it's crazy people out there who hates a certain race so much that they act to be them to degrade them.

What Guys Said 7

• You can be self racist and even hate yourself cause of body or facial problems its a mental disorder called body dysmorphihc disorder.

• I just realized how wrong that came out lol I meant body dysmorphic disorder is only when you hate your body or face image.

• do you think they're doing this to spread advertisement of how appealing white people are?

• gotta agree with you

• Sounds more of that's what you think. Idc I just think it's sick in the head just to imagine another race faking to be a race their not to ask miserable questions

• its what I thought because that's what it sounds like from your entire description.

• You are absolutely obsessed with race and people's skin color.

• Why do you care so much? It's the internet what do you expect it to be...

• What if they're not white chicks pretending?

• It's just not unbelievable to see so many black girls complain about these things, it's way too many can't be true.

• If it's an anonymous user, I already believe it's a troll. Who they really are, no one knows.

• humans are just trying to have fun. Either play along or get serious.

What Girls Said 7

• Yean people are idoits... troll need a get a life... god Damnnit!

• Why do you care about race so much, hm?

• why do you care that I care about race so much? Hmmm?

• I suspect you're not even black and are trolling.

• Lol. Do you not see my beautiful face? I'm not trolling lady

• So, does that mean you're leaving the site or?

• Why? So you can miss me and have a heart attack? Of course I wouldn't do that to you (; I'll be right here with you 😘

• Hey mutedaisy, mute it!

• I got nothing against you, so whatever.

• Wow are you really upset or just that stupid. Learn how to spell please at lest if your going to rant make sure we can understand it.

• Less*
      You forgot to add a question mark after stupid*
      You're not your*

Learn how to spell if you're going to "TRY" to correct me, good day now (;

• You do know I'm just messing with you. I would never really fix anyone elas post. And of course going anonymous. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

• Else*
      You spelled else wrong.
      Omg! are you obsessed with my pretty face? Leave me alone stalker.

• Lmao I agree girl
    You're great..

• I don't vote in polls that aren't grammatically correct

• Anything else you would like to say? Here's a mic! Say it now or forever hold your peace.

• You're just not used to the GaGers yet.