Would it make you angry or would you down-vote if someone said that they would rather be alone or be gay/lesbian than walk up to a wo/man?

Just curious as to what you think... lol. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on their reason. If they are shy or something and saying that as an example of how much they fear approaching then it wouldn't be offensive. If they are claiming to hate or look down on the gender then that is offensive.

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on their reason.

"Women always friend zone me and say I don't have enough money so I never want to talk to them" = no down vote.

"Women always friend zone me and say I don't have enough money because they're stupid and immature" = down vote.

Glaring logical errors and trolling get down votes, too.

• Won't say angry but a bit confused - Alone I understand but being gay are you not going to have same problems. If you are shy with a love interest surely you still would be shy if that love interest was same sex.

• Not angry per-say, but that kind of behavior isn't very respect-worthy in concept, so there's a chance that I would downvote it. Of course, downvotes are just numbers.

• Being gay just transfers the loneliness and rejection feelings to a different gender, doesn't it?

• Not for me. :D

• But to answer your question, no I wouldn't down-vote someone who would rather be alone. Relationships are a pain in the ass and often not worth the bother.

• Lol no thanks Jeff. Would rather do whatever I want to do alone and save myself the embarrassment. Brb video games don't reject me.

• if they said they would rather be gay than they might be gay or at least bi but alone... cmon it sucks being alone

• How do people get angry over the internet?

• It's easy if you see an illogical/irrational comment, someone's blasting you with personal things, people are treating you unfairly... it depends.

• Its only the internet. It doesn't effect my life or emotions.

• Lol. Good for you then. :D

What Girls Said 2

• A little bit because I don't understand why being gay or a lesbian is being considered a bad thing...

• But the way it is worded in the question it is though. It is saying I would rather be this horrible thing than do that.

• I know it so sounds that way, but I haven't used it in such a manner. It simply means that I would try my luck with women or, if that didn't work out, I'd simply be alone. Well, when I use it.

• They better stop asking question here if they angry with others opinions. Lol