How did you find out about GAG and Join the website?

How did you find out about this website?

I found it by googling about relationship stuff and this website came up all helpful

Apparently we all found it on Google, no friend recommendations or ads by website?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was googling too.
    For a more condensed phrase or word for the English translation of the Sanskrit word "Pativrata" which means a wife loyal to her husband no matter what.
    I typed the English bit hoping for a reverse dictionary to show up but what was i thinking, obviously forums would show up. Then saw a question about cheating and stuff on GaG and then came here and just started skimmin through stuff. And lo and behold, here I am.
    Wtf am I doing here? LOL

What Girls Said 3

• I was googling some sort of weird problem I had to see if other people had it too and the question was up on here so I joined

• I was googling something and found GaG

• Same as you

What Guys Said 10

• Basically I got suspended from Yahoo answers, I was curious on a situation I googled it and this site came up.

• I just happen to run into it one night when I was bored looking for chat sites to talk on

• I think I was just surfing forums

• I had an awesome idea for a website and checked to see if it already existed. It did. This is it.

• I was Googling some filthy things and this showed up.

• Same as you. Google

• I wanted an opinion on something and it was on GAG

• EVERYONE FOUND IT BY GOOGLE!

• The same reason how you found it as well.

• Google and same stuff bruh