How did you find out about GAG and Join the website?

How did you find out about this website?

I found it by googling about relationship stuff and this website came up all helpful

Updates:
Apparently we all found it on Google, no friend recommendations or ads by website?

0|1
4|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I was googling too.
    For a more condensed phrase or word for the English translation of the Sanskrit word "Pativrata" which means a wife loyal to her husband no matter what.
    I typed the English bit hoping for a reverse dictionary to show up but what was i thinking, obviously forums would show up. Then saw a question about cheating and stuff on GaG and then came here and just started skimmin through stuff. And lo and behold, here I am.
    Wtf am I doing here? LOL

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I was googling some sort of weird problem I had to see if other people had it too and the question was up on here so I joined

0|0
    0|0
  • I was googling something and found GaG

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Basically I got suspended from Yahoo answers, I was curious on a situation I googled it and this site came up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just happen to run into it one night when I was bored looking for chat sites to talk on

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I was just surfing forums

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an awesome idea for a website and checked to see if it already existed. It did. This is it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was Googling some filthy things and this showed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as you. Google

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted an opinion on something and it was on GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • EVERYONE FOUND IT BY GOOGLE!

0|0
    0|0
  • The same reason how you found it as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google and same stuff bruh

0|0
    0|0