Is it bad to exclusively ask the opposite gender for advice in this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not bad, but you are limiting your choices greatly. For all you know the excluded gender had the answer you were looking for.

What Girls Said 4

• Not exactly, but you might miss out on some really good advice.

• Do whatever you want, but it's pretty useless. Allowing the same sex to comment boosts up the question so more people can see it, you get more opinions, etc.

• No, bad is subjective. What you consider bad may not be the same thing I consider bad. That said, everyone has their preferences I wouldn't consider yours bad. In this case, that is. Hope you found this helpful:)

• no because the opposite sex offers insight your own sex most likely can't

What Guys Said 7

• I think it reduces your input, which might not be the best idea if you are looking for different perspectives on things.

• Personal choice up to you but it makes sense to get as many answers as possible.

• Depends on the question. if I'm asking about my body, probably limit it to just girls. Since guys that are betas get jealous easily.

• By being gender specific with all your questions, you greatly reduce the possibility of getting more diversified insight

• females are laughing at us guys for asking stupid questions.

In their heads they are probably thinking "this guy is a loser" while we give the MHO

• Not really :p

• No, why would it be?