Is it bad to exclusively ask the opposite gender for advice in this site?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not bad, but you are limiting your choices greatly. For all you know the excluded gender had the answer you were looking for.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Not exactly, but you might miss out on some really good advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever you want, but it's pretty useless. Allowing the same sex to comment boosts up the question so more people can see it, you get more opinions, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, bad is subjective. What you consider bad may not be the same thing I consider bad. That said, everyone has their preferences I wouldn't consider yours bad. In this case, that is. Hope you found this helpful:)

0|0
    0|0
  • no because the opposite sex offers insight your own sex most likely can't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think it reduces your input, which might not be the best idea if you are looking for different perspectives on things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal choice up to you but it makes sense to get as many answers as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the question. if I'm asking about my body, probably limit it to just girls. Since guys that are betas get jealous easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • By being gender specific with all your questions, you greatly reduce the possibility of getting more diversified insight

0|0
    0|0
  • females are laughing at us guys for asking stupid questions.

In their heads they are probably thinking "this guy is a loser" while we give the MHO

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really :p

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why would it be?

0|0
    0|0