How was your first time on G@G?

I mean the first minute for you here..
What's the first thing you did?
Exploring the site or answering questions?

0|1
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I was googling a question about a date and google gave me GAG, I asked the question here and got loads of good answers and nice responses, and I quickly got addicted to this site and made friends :) It was great and just what I needed at the time.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i actually LOVED my first few mins here. i asked a question straight away lol and heaps of people answered. they were so kind to me and welcomed me to the site. i might even say that it's because of their warmth that i stayed:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you think I remember how I lost my GaG virginity?
    It was a quiet rainy night many moons ago...

0|1
    0|0
    • First nice smile there;-)
      If i would like to know about your virginity... i would ask about your real life one
      :-D

• i discovered GAG in an unexpected way lol... then i was like "why not create an account?".. since then am an active member on here lol

0|1
    0|0
  • answered questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I was actually just reading questions and opinions coz I don't know what to do when I first came here

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even remember, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was bored to death at the time and saw this site and created an account. I asked a question right away and lots of people answered. Then I started exploring the site. That's how i met GaG lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still confused by it so I just give my opinion 😐

0|1
    0|0
  • It was great, I wasn't that active though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My first time here was awesome :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing I did was ask a silly question. Then I asked a couple of other questions and had my profile banned. I made a new one, it was banned again. Now I'm behaving well coz I want to stay here for a little longer.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Aside from registering the account, the first things
    I did here, was to look for questions in need of answers.

I didn't post any questions myself untill much later
    and I still primarily answer questions, whether in private
    when people message me, or in public questions, such
    as this one. ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • I was told it would be a good place to get some training on sensitivity issues, and that I had better join if I knew what was good for me.

So I did, and it was good for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I just explored more than anything , trying to get a little insight as to what it was about before actually participating in it

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a little confused on what to do, it seemed kind of like a dead site I got bored and left for many years

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't remember but I say I explored the site got a feel of a few threads. It definitely takes a couple of weeks to get used to site, I was used to longer forum threads, the Q + A format was new to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was basically scouting and getting the feel of it really.

0|1
    0|0
  • overall good :D

0|1
    0|0
  • a little painful but i liked it... .

0|0
    0|0
    • How painful?

• like popping your cherrypie painful... .

• : :-/

• I was googling lasik.

0|0
    0|0