Are most people on here weird on how they get on with others?

is it because most people here come from Asia or Africa, and were brought up in like esoteric communities? how come most people here expect you to like them off the bat? is this how they get on in real life, if so i pity them...:) lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, in my tribe we don't have to act nice to get on with anyone from a different tribe, we simply cast a spell on them to make 'em luv us.

• good... i don't give a fuck about your tribe..

• Just fuck off, mate.

• lolol... make me..

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I'm not weird. Silly? Yes. Weird? No, I don't think so -.-

• Ya I'm as weird as you are.

What Guys Said 5

• I have a feeling the confusion is that there's a difference between people expecting to be liked and people expecting respect.

• Humans are flawed. That's the best explanation.

• yes, because you are needed to me to explain the base truth, of what your spiritualist guru told you lol.

• I am indeed pretty weird.

• Are you saying it's weird to assume a stranger is nice rather than assuming the opposite?

• well i nor others here actually know you.. so whatever, dude...

• Thanks for your advice.

• advice? no. i only responded since it seems me airing an opinion offends you... lol... but whatever.

• Most of here are from North America...