Why are girls on GaG different from most girls?

I've always sensed it, but I didn't realize it was going on until someone asked about it recently. The girls on here tend to be much more feminist, much more conservative, much more slut-shaming (kind of anti-feminist imo), and much less superifical than the vast majority of girls I come across in day-to-day life. For instance, one guy asks what a girl's reaction would be if a guy grabbed her at a party and start to kiss her. Well, I've done that plenty of times when the girls weren't even drinking that much and I've seen other guys do it too.

To me, it's kind of sad that the girls on GaG are so skewed towards the description I've described, because guys who come here for answers and to learn more about hte opposite sex get a view that isn't true to how most girls are so they develop so many beliefs which simply don't hold up for most girls such as most girls won't date a guy or give a guy more of a chance if he's good looking, that more than 10% of girls don't do hookups even when they attracted to the guy, and instead of responding to guys with "character" even if they don't have confidence they respond to guys with confidence even if they don't have character.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't generalize. I think's why you are having a difficult time understanding it. Girls on here.. girls in real live... EVERYONE are their own individuals with their own personal likes, dislikes etc. If you want to find a generic kind of girl then good luck. Just like guys in real life might not necessarily reflect the ideas of guys on here it's the same with girls. Just this very sentence " The girls on here tend to be much more feminist, much more conservative, much more slut-shaming..." is a very very bad generalization you are making.

• * think that's why...

• @Asker
      Also just another thing... you act like what you have to say is a fact and statistically been proven which is quite strange. As far as I see you made a observation... a opinion of some kind... that's not a fact.

• @XRabbitHeartX I've learned to think that way and appreciate everything about me; I have a decent confident and I always present myself well no matter what. I've been rejected many times and I probably couldn't count how many times, but I've learned to accept that. I simply move on because there's always another girl and there's plenty of fish in the sea. I was only trying to restate or rephrase what the asker is saying, and I also don't agree with it as well.

What Girls Said 4

• They are like that in real life too but they don't say it out loud. Like I had a friend in one of my classes who got pregnant out of wedlock and I said she should be happy she had a child. Online I told a girl she shouldn't be having kids with people she's not married to.

• Are you sure that most girls aren't the same as they are on GaG? Have you literally met every single woman in the world? I have met more females who are feminists than females who aren't. Some women fear male disapproval and so don't actually voice what they're thinking, which is sad.

• The Internet is where everyone can be themselves, so their true selves come out with no fear of being called out or beat up for having an opinion on a controversial topic.

• what really

"these girls are so weird. I sexually assault women all the time, nobody else thinks it sfucked up!"

I don't even know what to say. Jesus christ. Stop that you slimeball

What Guys Said 14

• Guys are the same way. People have the courage to say what they really think on here because there won't be physical repercussions for it. That's why you see so many hateful people on the internet. They know they'd get their ass kicked if the world really knew how terrible of a human being they are so they hide it in person and unleash it on the internet.

• Being online and anonymity allows for people to be very honest, and often times rude or pretentious (i. e. "bitchy").

But I think GAG shows the various array of opinions out there. You gotta realize this isn't your local demographic, tons of people on GAG aren't even in the US.

• I really do agree with you, I've thought about this a lot. Same thing with "hot guys" or whatever, girls on here say that they would never date a hot guy unless they have a good personality, but in reality, if they see a shirtless guy with abs and shit... Yeah... You know what i mean... I'm not saying all girls, but by far most of them.

• Must be your demographic (and mine). They are less feminist then most women I know in real life.

• I think the girls on GaG are just strong and independent, good on them.

• Girls on GAG have two vaginas and three buttholes

• Girls on GAG (or any dating forum) are in character and don't represent what they are in real life.

They really only care about lying and having people on the internet kiss their back sides because no one does in real life.

They fear speaking the truth to avoid looking badder than what they really are.

The advice that they give I find are BS and doesn't reflect on current reality females. Females are different but they all do and want the same thing.

• I like the girls here better than most places, honestly

• I prefer the women here since they don't hold back their opinions just to suit the social norm that people have placed on them, being on the internet grants them that freedom.

• Because there's nothing to know them by but text on a computer screen.

• you know nothing jon snow

• it's online.

• bravo!! give the man a silver dollar. you're so right

• So girls on here tend to be more feminist and more anti-feminist. I see.

And in real life, girls are much more accepting of guys who randomly grabbed them at a parties and kiss them. According to you...