Is it possible to delete opinions you wrote?

I want to delete this opinion that I wrote because someone irl founf my account on here and I don't want them to read it :s. I would just Anonymous it but the question doesn't allow anonymous answers. Is there any way of deleting it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have two options:
    #1. Tick Anonymous button and forgery it.
    #2. See #1.

• Forget*

(Forgery? Lol)

• These are the top 10 most upvoted opinions

• Oh, I didn't know that

What Guys Said 5

• Try deleting your GAG account. Maybe that will do it lol

• I don't want to though :/ ; I want my xper lols. What I've done is just make my profile private

• There you go. That will probably get the job done. In the future, don't post anything on here unless you wouldn't be ashamed if your friends or family or potential employer found it.

• Yeah, that is good advice :) . I'm not ashamed exactly, I didn't say anything mean or offensive or anything like that; it was just a little personal so I'd prefer if people I know irl didn't see. Isn't the internet weird lols; I don't care if a bunch of strangers know personal stuff about me that I wouldn't tell certain people I actually know irl :s

• Afraid not once you post it, it stays up unless site removes it.

• No, it's not possible.

• Can't be done

• Nope you can't delete once it is posted

What Girls Said 6

• No you can't. You just have to hope you don't write something you regret. You could try contacting the admins with a link to your opinion but it's not guaranteed that they'll remove it.

• I don't think so.

• No there isn't. But you can always make that opinion anonymous.

• Sorry it can't be done.

• You could try to get your opinion reported for nonsense or something.

• No. There's never been any delete or edit features on this site, for anything.
    The best you can do is make the opinion anonymous.