What makes you follow someone? is it noseyness, random choice, keen on posts etc etc?

1|1
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, I like to follow GAGers/have them follow me since I'm essentially becoming like a walking THREAD/QUESTION bump lol.

When I see @Rcjh1987 comment on this or that question I'll usually follow suit ^_^. Which equals more PUBLICITY for that question since we're both pretty well known users (lots of followers). In my case since I'm knowing for having a WHOLE CONVO and some more on someone's questions according to @mr90skid @CHARismatic110 it's true though (Even more publicity)... but I don't do it on purpose kinda just happens. Hell 1 girl kicked me and @Genie23 off of her question 1 time #WeShutItDown i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_14.gif

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I will follow someone if I get along with them, if they're active and they post a lot of funny/interesting things or they comment on interesting myTakes/posts regularly. I haven't notice any difference though when following someone, like their posts showing up more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow people because they follow me. I won't follow that person if they message me talking crazy though. So in the end I follow less people who follow me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually follow those that follow me or those that I find interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i see a pic its because they are cute lol and i follow anybody that follows... it really doesn't matter. But i spend more time answering questions than following people. At least i try 💁 i dont think following matters on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we have the some opinions on most things, and/or if they are funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far, only if they follow me or if they give a great answer to one of my questions. But I'm new, so I don't have much experiance.

0|0
    0|0
  • There posts around my age or have common interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually if they seem like they have an interesting life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• usually i do it in order 2 return the favor basically

1|0
    0|0
  • Reciprocation.

If someone follows me then I'll follow them in return, simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only follow someone after they ask to follow me never use My Feed anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I either like their opinions or I just follow them back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a leader, not a follower...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... for me its the way a person expresses himself/herself!

0|0
    0|0
  • if i found anyone cute or anyones opinion good then i follow him

1|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people when they follow me first. And that's just to get rid of the notification

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't follow anyone. I'm not incompetent.

0|0
    0|0
  • When their opinions or questions show signs of intelligence and when we seem to have similar philosophy, I follow. Also, if they ask or opine about something I hadn't thought of.

0|0
    0|0