What is the stupidest question you have made, read, heard or think?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• There's definitely a shit ton of" WTF kind of question is that " here on GaG but the one that still irks the muthafukin shit out of me was where one guy had asked if it was "okay" to start having sex with a girl even though she was passed out from drinking after she has asked him to escort her back to her dorm. Really? You lame pathetic excuse of a male , she asked for your help not for you to take advantage of her while she was passing the fuck out. Ahhh the frustration is taken over again.. gotta bounce out to calm myself.

• d00d there have been too many. and the people behind them are usually butthurt sensitive people hahaa. when i see a stupid ass question, i just turn into instant dickhead, can't take em seriously lol.

• I once asked "would you radther kill a man with a rusty spoon and eat his corpse or burn an entire village and watch them burn alive" yes, very fucked up, also once asked "if women liked being jizzed on" probably more stupid then the previous one.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh gosh probably the ones by younger people where their basis for someone liking someone else are stares and long looks. Oh! But I also laugh every time "being an alpha vs beta male" comes up. Little do they know the dark fanficiony past of the terms.

Those are the ones that spring to mind right away but I'll come back if I think of anymore XD

• Some horny guy used to come on this site and ask questions like "why do girls like to touch guys here" why do girls like to touch guys there? why do guys like to lick guys here? etc...

• "You look high, do you smoke weed?"
    No you fucking asswhole I'm chinese jamacian god
    Every time.
    If I don't smell like weed don't ask

• Someone on here asked if suckling on your toes could get you pregnant XD some people I just can't take seriously