Guys, How long do you take to be attracted to someone?

I like this guy. But he seems uninterested in me. Is it possible for you to start paying more attention to a girl or more attracted to her even if you did not have feelings for her to start with.

Because for me. If i enter a new class or place. I always look for the potential people that i kinda like. N paid more attention to my him. Its not like im trying to hook up. But you know that kind of stimulant u get when u know u like a person in that room. But if he asked me to go out. I will say yes if not it is OK.

Other than pretty face for you to fall on the 1st sight. What else attracts you to this particular woman. N how can an unknown woman flatter you. N makes you attracted to her.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Share her opinions with me, talk with me in a proper fashion, and with no thoughts of impressing me, just talking to me and share with me who you are. There are 3 kinds of attraction: Sexual, Physical and Emotional.

Sexual is based on your sexuality, physical on the body and emotional on the mind.

A guy will know his sexual preference mostly before you meet him, physical attraction comes the first time he sees you and emotional attraction will come as he talks with you. But if one of the attractions are not there, then there's nothing you can do. There's no way you two will be a proper couple.

What Guys Said 7

• As long as it takes to determine if she has the kind of personality I'm attracted to. It highly depends on her intelligence, conversation skills, and social behavior.
    I like smart and kind women with tender souls, who doesn't need to be center of attention 24/7/365.

There's no exact formula for it... attraction is made up of so many different things.

• Get to know him and get him to know you. Be humorous an a little flirty (not too much at first or it might be weird). Try looking at him and turning away if he looks at you (again not too much)

• If you make it clear you like him and he rejects you then move on with your life and he'll eventually like you, or at least think about it more. Throw him a compliment here and there. And laugh with him about other people, especially girls.

• It can take 30 secs to like 8 months

• I want to be that 30secs. But with this face. I rather go for 8months trying to show my personality for someone to fall with me.

• Anywhere from 2 seconds to 2 months, really depends

• It can take a click to a month

• max 3 sec!!!